Windows 10: Trying to stop blocking pop ups

Discus and support Trying to stop blocking pop ups in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to stop blocking pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-stop-blocking-pop-ups/9a803c93-3e11-47b9-bf13-3f98d5460466 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeorgeHallanan, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Trying to stop blocking pop ups

Trying to stop blocking pop ups

:)

GeorgeHallanan, Apr 9, 2020

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Pop up blocked message in Microsoft Edge

Hi Michael,

• When do you get the message?
    • Does it happens with any specific website?

To enable and disable the popup blocker, follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button in the upper right-hand corner to access the Microsoft Edge menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click on View Advanced settings.
    • Block up Pop ups. From here you can turn off or on the pop up blocker.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Trying to stop blocking pop ups

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Trying to stop blocking pop ups

1. Trying to stop blocking pop ups - Similar Threads - Trying stop blocking

2. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  3. Malwarebytes Website Blocked Pop Up

Malwarebytes Website Blocked Pop Up: Hello, I have been receiving this pop up on my computer for months now and can't seem to get rid of it. It pops up every 5-10 seconds. I have ran Malewarebytes scans ADWCleaner scans and nothing is working! I clicked on a phishing email some time ago which may be the cause....
  4. Block the McAfee renewal pop-up

Block the McAfee renewal pop-up: How do I block the McAfee antivirus renewal pop-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-the-mcafee-renewal-pop-up/89d01616-77d2-43e9-83ae-f0693f23d1dd
  5. block pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    block pop ups: how do I stop pop up ads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-pop-ups/a35a6c30-ca14-4dc2-8c1c-2efaef511f05
  6. Stop pop ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop pop ups: I am plagued with pop ups in chrome. I have tried to stop them through internet properties but they still come. Any help would be appreciated. Thenks Steve Jones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-pop-ups/c050d9fa-43b4-4324-a588-35a20023f846
  7. Pop up block

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up block: Windows 10 problem started yesterday. When I attempt to open an attachment (Facebook "view")…... Response says block-up stops opening. I have gone to block-up in the control panel.....and it is not turned on. Any ideas Ed B...
  8. blocking pop ups

blocking pop ups: I am unable to click on trusted links in my emails. I keep getting this message "Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled." This has only started recently so I'm assuming it's from a resent update. Help please....
  9. how to block pop-up adds

how to block pop-up adds: very annoying trying to read something with pop-ups blocking content https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-block-pop-up-adds/bcdf397c-f45c-448a-9193-927f19faaaa1
  10. Pop up Block

in Browsers and Email
    Pop up Block: Hello All, I am trying to open a link on my companies web site from my home computer. It tells me I cant because a pop up blocker is on, and I have checked that it isn't. Any pointers please ? 60820