Windows 10: Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive

Discus and support Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803. Cant find settings cant find properties. Trying to stop uploading photos to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Leroy Port, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive

Split from this thread.​

Running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803. Cant find settings cant find properties. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive. When i open OneDrive app, it opens "File Explorer" ?????

I am trying to delete 4.4MB of photos from OneDrive, and concerned if i just delete the them, i may loose them from my computer hard drive!!!!

:)

Leroy Port, Oct 30, 2018

2. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive

Running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803. Cant find settings cant find properties. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive. When i open OneDrive app, it opens "File Explorer" ?????

I am trying to delete 4.4MB of photos from OneDrive, and concerned if i just delete the them, i may loose them from my computer hard drive!!!!

Leroy Port, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Photos not uploading to OneDrive

Hi ReadyOrNot,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with auto-upload pictures to OneDrive with your Nokia Lumia 920 with Cyan update.

First of all, I would suggest to reboot your phone a couple of times, press and hold power button + volume down. Also, try to switch off and on photos backup.

What is more, I would try to steps from those threads when this issue was discussed:

Some photos skipped by Onedrive backup upload. How to sync?

Photos no longer backing up to OneDrive

Bojanj2

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Nov 9, 2018
  4. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive

Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive

Thanks Craig, your suggestions were right on target. Easy to understand, and 100% correct.

Appreciate that suggestion about moving files before deleting them..

Leroy Port, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive

1. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Trying stop uploading

2. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  3. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  4. Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app: Hello,I’m new here as used Mac most of my life, many things still not 100% clear. I’ve just noticed that Photos app on Windows 10 is logged in to OneDrive account. I just wondering, can it backup my photos from albums on it to the cloud? Or the only way is to upload photos...
  5. Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app

Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app: Hello,I’m new here as used Mac most of my life, many things still not 100% clear. I’ve just noticed that Photos app on Windows 10 is logged in to OneDrive account. I just wondering, can it backup my photos from albums on it to the cloud? Or the only way is to upload photos...
  6. stop automatic upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop automatic upload to onedrive: All the advice I can find on the web, or on microsoft site, has one fatal flaw.Nowhere can I find in settings, a button to untick, so that only files I elect to upload are uploaded. Am I being especially dense, or is it concealed, because Microsoft wants to sell me additional...
  7. stop automatic upload to onedrive

stop automatic upload to onedrive: All the advice I can find on the web, or on microsoft site, has one fatal flaw.Nowhere can I find in settings, a button to untick, so that only files I elect to upload are uploaded. Am I being especially dense, or is it concealed, because Microsoft wants to sell me additional...
  8. stop automatic upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. automatic photo upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatic photo upload to onedrive: I'm sincerely considering to uninstall onedrive. I do not need to store my photos on onedrive or at least I must be able to decide for myself. I manage to stop the automatic picture transfere to onrdrive whenever I plugged in my phone, but after the last win 10 upgrade this...
  10. Disable auto-upload of photos to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable auto-upload of photos to OneDrive: I would like to use One Drive ONLY WHEN I WANT TO!!!!!! I would like to store important files there, and NOT automatically upload the millions of photos I have on this new PC. The fixes provided by the MS online help have caused me to sit with a FULL one drive, and 100% of...