Windows 10: Trying to submit app to app store

Discus and support Trying to submit app to app store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to submit an app to the app store, all of the options are complete by the 'submit to the store' button is not active. This is an EF Core... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanJohnDJ1, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Trying to submit app to app store

I am trying to submit an app to the app store, all of the options are complete by the 'submit to the store' button is not active. This is an EF Core app and I have a separate .NET core 2 app as the data model. Can you help me!!!

Thanks

Dan

:)

DanJohnDJ1, Oct 15, 2019

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 15, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Trying to submit app to app store

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Trying to submit app to app store

1. Trying to submit app to app store - Similar Threads - Trying submit app

2. How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store: I would like to list my own apps on the Microsoft Store.If I am submitting an app to the Microsoft Store, I need to create a direct link tohttps://www.contoso.com/contosoapp/downloads/1.1/setup.exeIt appears that the URL must contain both the version information and the...
  3. How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store: I would like to list my own apps on the Microsoft Store.If I am submitting an app to the Microsoft Store, I need to create a direct link tohttps://www.contoso.com/contosoapp/downloads/1.1/setup.exeIt appears that the URL must contain both the version information and the...
  4. Trying to download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Microsoft Store App: On Win 10 Prp I\m trying to download Mi8crosoft Store. This address when running will not respond to the download button for Microsoft Store.https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microsoft-store/9WZDNCRFJBMP?hl=en-us&gl=US . Help Please...
  5. Trying to download Microsoft Store App

Trying to download Microsoft Store App: On Win 10 Prp I\m trying to download Mi8crosoft Store. This address when running will not respond to the download button for Microsoft Store.https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microsoft-store/9WZDNCRFJBMP?hl=en-us&gl=US . Help Please...
  6. Failed to submit my app to Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failed to submit my app to Microsoft: I keep having this error for a couples of days when I click "submit to the Microsoft Store":Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: xxxxHow can I fix this?...
  7. Failed to submit my app to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to submit my app to Microsoft: I keep having this error for a couples of days when I click "submit to the Microsoft Store":Unexpected error, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.Correlation ID: xxxxHow can I fix this?...
  8. Failed to submit my app to Microsoft

9. Apps in app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps in app store: New laptop. Also had surgery so typing one handed. please forgive typos. on my desktop I downloaded and paid for the Cricut Design Space App. Windows 10 does not allow a download straight from the cricut web site, just from the app store, where there is a 9.99 charge for this...
  10. KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KDE: How to submit an app to the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aKateDev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr1nrm/kde_how_to_submit_an_app_to_the_microsoft_store/