Windows 10: Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable.

Discus and support Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have done all the steps to get to the "Get" button, but it is gray and unable to be pressed. How do I switch out of S mode if I am unable to click.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Candice Andrew, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable.

I have done all the steps to get to the "Get" button, but it is gray and unable to be pressed. How do I switch out of S mode if I am unable to click.

:)

Candice Andrew, Mar 26, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 26, 2023
  3. boei Win User
    [N91] Update button not clickable

Hi all,

I've downloaded the newest update software for the Nokia N91. After installing the update software, I'll try to update the firmware, but that's impossible. At step 3, the Update button is not clickable, only the Cancel button is.

Any help?

The current firmware is: V1.00.028.13 RM-43

The Nokia Software Updater is: V1.1.27en

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

4. boei Win User

Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable.

Thema:

Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable.

1. Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable. - Similar Threads - Trying switch mode

2. Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable.: I have done all the steps to get to the "Get" button, but it is gray and unable to be pressed. How do I switch out of S mode if I am unable to click....
  3. Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to switch out of S mode, but the "Get" button isn't clickable.: I have done all the steps to get to the "Get" button, but it is gray and unable to be pressed. How do I switch out of S mode if I am unable to click....
  4. The "Get" button is not there for the "Switch Out Of S Mode" Page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The "Get" button is not there for the "Switch Out Of S Mode" Page: I can't get any files even if they're trustworthy like Steam and google because apparently the get button was like "Welp this 'Switch out of s mode' page is too tiring to even appear in, so I'm just not gonna" Basically my problem is that there isn't a "Get" button for the...
  5. Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode

Windows S Mode - 'Get' button greyed out/cannot switch out of s mode: [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] I cannot switch my laptop out of windows s mode. The 'Get' button is greyed out/disabled see above and will not allow me to switch and just use windows home mode. I have just setup my new laptop Lenovo ideapad 5 and updated my Microsoft store to...
  6. Can't switch out of S Mode - 'get' button is greyed out

Can't switch out of S Mode - 'get' button is greyed out: I've followed all forum guidance on this topic but no joy. To confirm, I am signed in as an administrator, am using Windows 10 Pro, have updated Windows Store, have no 'associated' accounts and have even completely reinstalled Windows. STILL I can't get out of S Mode. Some...
  7. trying to switch out of S mode.

trying to switch out of S mode.: Running windows 10 pro. get check with your IT or system administrator. ??? I'm listed as administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-switch-out-of-s-mode/9e70363c-5658-45d6-9440-772b3d53aeb1
  8. No get button to switch out of S mode???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No get button to switch out of S mode???: It tells me to update Microsoft Store to switch out of S mode but it won't update, then it tells me to go to the Switch out of S mode app and there's no Get button for me to click?...
  9. switching out of s mode get button not working

switching out of s mode get button not working: I bought an HP laptop and the get button to switch out of s mode is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-out-of-s-mode-get-button-not-working/246aa27d-63cd-48fb-8444-08d964a16690"
  10. Switch out of S mode- button greyed out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switch out of S mode- button greyed out: [ATTACH] I'm not on any domain and I'm the administrator myself, but I can't find a way to switch out of it...Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-out-of-s-mode-button-greyed-out/51297e86-0b55-42f8-bc36-dadbeba0b2ac"