Windows 10: trying to thank the person who solved my problem, ''Vivian''

Discus and support trying to thank the person who solved my problem, ''Vivian'' in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On Oct. 1, I sent in a question about the infra red icon showing on my laptop (which doesn't even have infra red). I'd just had a computer hacked a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tiredofthe game, Oct 3, 2019.

1. trying to thank the person who solved my problem, ''Vivian''

On Oct. 1, I sent in a question about the infra red icon showing on my laptop (which doesn't even have infra red). I'd just had a computer hacked a ruined the week before. So I was really worried. On Oct 2, someone named ''Vivian'', wrote me a really nice and informative reply. While I was following her instructions, I lost the site page. I never got a chance to express my appreciation. Her advice cleared up the problem, and set my mind at ease. She helped me out, and, if possible, I want to relay my belated gratitude for her kindness. I also appreciate this community forum. Best wishes to you all!

:)

tiredofthe game, Oct 3, 2019
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

lx07, Oct 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 3, 2019
  4. qwerty30 Win User

trying to thank the person who solved my problem, ''Vivian''

Cannot access 'Background' or 'Personalization' Windows settings

Hi. I am facing the same problem. I followed your step and found that the problem is unique to my user profile. So how do I solve this? Please advice. Thanks.

EDIT: Found the culprit. It's the Rainmeter software that I used. Found somewhere that suggests disabling any desktop customization tool. Worked for me.

qwerty30, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

trying to thank the person who solved my problem, ''Vivian''

1. trying to thank the person who solved my problem, ''Vivian'' - Similar Threads - trying thank person

2. I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!: After install the Update of Windows 11KB5013943 or KB5012592, my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION. I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943. MiniDump File...
  3. I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!: After install the Update of Windows 11KB5013943 or KB5012592, my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION. I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943. MiniDump File...
  4. Having a trusted person who can get into my personal vault if incapacitated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a trusted person who can get into my personal vault if incapacitated: I am not seeing this covered, unless I am using the wrong key words.Since my personal vault has 2FA, and uses my fingerprint, how can a trusted person such as my wife get into my account if I am incapacitated or deceased? Thanks. Mike K....
  5. Having a trusted person who can get into my personal vault if incapacitated

Having a trusted person who can get into my personal vault if incapacitated: I am not seeing this covered, unless I am using the wrong key words.Since my personal vault has 2FA, and uses my fingerprint, how can a trusted person such as my wife get into my account if I am incapacitated or deceased? Thanks. Mike K....
  6. Having a trusted person who can get into my personal vault if incapacitated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. who try to hack my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    who try to hack my account: i want to know him.and his/her id/address,and details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/who-try-to-hack-my-account/406d2594-1d45-4e0e-933a-e0f8aaf690a8
  8. who tries this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    who tries this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/imamitjha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/okqr9g/who_tries_this/
  9. how do I respond to the person who helped me with my problem and who asked to be informed...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I respond to the person who helped me with my problem and who asked to be informed...: how do I respond to the person who helped me with my problem and who asked to be informed if their advice worked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-respond-to-the-person-who-helped-me-with/caacb33f-22f1-4708-84af-2c2f98a91090
  10. Thank you, your answers solved my problem.

Thank you, your answers solved my problem.: how can I count the characters in a WORD document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-your-answers-solved-my-problem/a1d3bdf9-fa34-4f8b-bbf9-668e0a70d293

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Thank some one who solved a problem