Windows 10: Trying to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new computer but the game isn't in my library.

Discus and support Trying to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new computer but the game isn't in my library. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to transfer Minecraft windows 10 to a new computer but I've restarted the Microsoft store app and the game isn't in my library. I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ooflord27, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Ooflord27 Win User

Trying to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new computer but the game isn't in my library.

I'm trying to transfer Minecraft windows 10 to a new computer but I've restarted the Microsoft store app and the game isn't in my library. I got Minecraft from a code a while ago and i know i'm on the same account that redeemed it. What am I doing wrong?

* Moved from MSN

* Original title: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

:)

Ooflord27, Feb 24, 2020
  2. fafa21 Win User

How to transfer an entire iTunes library to a new computer??

I just got a new laptop for college next year and I would like to transfer my current iTunes library to which my iPod touch is currently synced to on my home desktop to the new laptop. I can transfer the music fine but in the new library none of my music is organized bc there are allot of song that don’t have title and there are alot of repeats. How can I transfer my entire library so that it is the same as it is on my current computer.

fafa21, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Minecraft: "Install this game on up to ten Windows 10 devices."

Hi,

Issues with downloading the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if you are logged in to a different account. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check your purchase history on the

Microsoft Billing page
    if the Minecraft is on the list. You can also check it on the Windows Store if it is listed under
    Games in My Library. If the game is on the list, you have to use your Microsoft account to sign in on the PC instead of the local account. To add your Microsoft Account, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Start and click on the Settings icon.
    • Go to Accounts and click Email & App accounts.
    • Click on Add an account and add the Microsoft Account that you used to purchase the game.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

After restarting your PC, reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Launch the Windows Store and open the game library. If you see Minecraft on the list, look for the download icon
    Trying to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new computer but the game isn't in my library. f854e709-6c8e-476a-8bfb-788f91c34b17.png
    at
    the right side of the page and click it to download the game.

Note You can play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app and learn more at
    http://minecraft.net/realms.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

Loraine Mon, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Trying to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new computer but the game isn't in my library.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Trying to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new computer but the game isn't in my library. - Similar Threads - Trying transfer Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Mar 2021 on Microsoft Store. I want to transfer it to a new computer. How do I do this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-transfer-to-new/817fd226-e26b-4b7a-88b4-30a9e1bfc5e5
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Mar 2021 on Microsoft Store. I want to transfer it to a new computer. How do I do this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-transfer-to-new/817fd226-e26b-4b7a-88b4-30a9e1bfc5e5
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft not in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft not in my library: About a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I just recently got a new laptop and I want to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my new device. I was told that I could log into the Microsoft Store on the same account that I purchased Minecraft on...
  6. Transferring my windows 10 to a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring my windows 10 to a new computer: Five yrs ago I purchased Windows 7 pro. A year later I upgraded to Windows 10 pro during the free upgrade period. I recently bought a new computer which came with windows 10 home. What do I need to do to transfer/download windows 10 pro to my new computer? If someone...
  7. Transfer minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer minecraft game: Hi, As can't purchase it on my daughters account (too young), I just bought the minecraft game on my ms account. Though now can't transfer it to her laptop without it being in trial mode when she is signed in. Technology moved on but it seems people making a dogs dinner...
  8. Trying to transfer windows 10 minecraft to a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to transfer windows 10 minecraft to a new computer: Hi there! A bit ago I switched to a new computer. Because of that, I still needed to download my windows 10 minecraft. Because I got the code from buying the Java version of minecraft, I can't get it again from it being a one time use code. I would of emailed mojang itself to...
  9. Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer: Hi, so I need some help. On my old computer, I bought Minecraft java edition. With java edition, I got a free Minecraft Win10 key and redeemed it on that Minecraft on the account I am saying this. Now I have a new pc and want the same Minecraft: Win10. I cant re-use the key...
  10. tried transferring the libraries

in Windows 10 Support
    tried transferring the libraries: Hi, I need some help, on a related topic. I got a HP Pavilion with a 128GB SSD and a 1TB HD. Long story short, I tried to put my files on the HDD while keeping the programs on the SSD. tried transferring the libraries to the HDD (D drive) but made a complete hash of it....