Windows 10: Trying to transfer pictures and uninstalling apps.

Discus and support Trying to transfer pictures and uninstalling apps. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am new to Windows 10 and don't like it one bit. Not nearly as simple as W #7. When trying to transfer my pictures from my Android phone to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eileen Stripland, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Trying to transfer pictures and uninstalling apps.

I am new to Windows 10 and don't like it one bit. Not nearly as simple as W #7. When trying to transfer my pictures from my Android phone to my laptop with USB cable, it says there are no pictures on my phone, but my phone shows it does. What's going on?

How can I uninstall apps that I don't use like NFL, radio, slides. Wear OS don't even know what that is. I have tried to uninstall some of them, but they won't go away.

:)

Eileen Stripland, Apr 5, 2020

2. Re transferring pictures to Window 10

I just transferred pictures to Windows 10 from my Samsung Galaxy Android phone. The pictures were transferred but they are in a separate list and I cannot transfer any of them as as attachment or to my Facebook account. Any suggestions.

TAM6

TheresaMuller, Apr 5, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Trying to transfer pictures and uninstalling apps.

Pictures no longer render in Windows 10 picture app

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

1.Does the issue occurs only with pictures taken from phone?

2.What is the make and model of your computer?

3.What is the file format of the picture file?

We suggest you to refer the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

1. Press Windows Key + X..

2.Click on Control Panel.

3.Select Troubleshooting.

4.On the left pane, click on View All.

5.Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Method 2: Uninstall and re-install the Graphic drivers.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the Graphic drivers and then install them.

Follow these steps to uninstall the touchpad drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Human Interface Device and expand it.
    Right click on the driver and select Uninstall.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Trying to transfer pictures and uninstalling apps.

1. Trying to transfer pictures and uninstalling apps. - Similar Threads - Trying transfer pictures

2. Picture transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture transfer: My new Acer laptop which couple times when connected to my Samsung 21 phone to transfer pics. Had no issues as did transfer Connected again Acer seems not able connect this time. Tried on old laptop had no problem so something changed inside Acer as not connect this time what...
  3. Picture transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture transfer: My new Acer laptop which couple times when connected to my Samsung 21 phone to transfer pics. Had no issues as did transfer Connected again Acer seems not able connect this time. Tried on old laptop had no problem so something changed inside Acer as not connect this time what...
  4. Transfer pictures using Photos app

Transfer pictures using Photos app: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  5. Trying to uninstall Amazon 1Button App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to uninstall Amazon 1Button App: Hello: We have a problem getting this Amazon 1Button App off the computer. Settings DOES NOT HAVE AN UNINSTALL AND NEITHER DOES THE CONTROL PANEL. WE ARE TRYING TO UNINSTALL IT. WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO. ITS ON A TOSHIBA LAPTOP WITH WINDOWS 10. HAD TO RESET...
  6. Transfer Picture to Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer Picture to Phone: Can I transfer pictures from my Desktop using Win 10 to my LG Android phone? I know there must be a way, just have not figured out how to do it? Can you show or tell me how? 66 y/o retired airline captain, used to build my own computers in the '90s. Now all feel is lost...
  7. transferring pictures problem

transferring pictures problem: Previously when I trans pics, I would right click and drag the pic to the drive I wanted it in. After the last Windows upgrade when I drop the pic on the drive I get a window that says "insert a disc in the drive F" ???? Drive F on my list is either my Kindle or my Samsung...
  8. transfer of pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer of pictures: unable to transfer pictures from my kindle fire to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-pictures/831862a3-0c6a-4307-b321-d55b151949cc
  9. transfer pictures

transfer pictures: I have windows 10, Havent been exactly happy with it, but now am furious!!! I have a canon camera which uses a sd card. I cannot transfer my pictures from the card to my computer. When I first fot the computer I could transfer the pictures, now it says use the drop box,...
  10. Trying to uninstall an app that's already been uninstalled

Trying to uninstall an app that's already been uninstalled: I deleted/uninstalled Webroot SecureAnywhere months ago, once my free trial ended. I downloaded a new app for checking for viruses on my laptop around the same time. But the Webroot is still "installed" on my laptop and every time I try to uninstall it, it takes me to the...