Windows 10: Trying To Turn Off Login

Discus and support Trying To Turn Off Login in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did set it to use my admin password for all users to login automatically. It does this on startup. but after it goes to sleep, there's that password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by St0n3h3ng3, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Trying To Turn Off Login

I did set it to use my admin password for all users to login automatically. It does this on startup. but after it goes to sleep, there's that password login box again! How do I get rid of that thing for good?
    Thanks in Advance!

:)

St0n3h3ng3, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Trying To Turn Off Login

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Trying To Turn Off Login

1. Trying To Turn Off Login - Similar Threads - Trying Turn Off

2. Trying To Turn Off Login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trying To Turn Off Login: I did set it to use my admin password for all users to login automatically. It does this on startup. but after it goes to sleep, there's that password login box again! How do I get rid of that thing for good? Thanks in Advance! 122629
  3. Can't turn off annoying notifications on screen before login on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn off annoying notifications on screen before login on boot: I don't know what you call it, but when I boot up a screen with some nature picture background loads up automatically. It has several annoying questions and notifications on it. When I click on the mouse or hit the space bar my regular login screen appears. I can then use...
  4. Cant login to computer following turning off during reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login to computer following turning off during reset: So recently I wanted to reset my computer and after noticing that the Installing Windows stage was stuck at 65% I took to the internet for help and it was suggested to turn off my computer. Well now that Ive done that its asking me to login and when I enter my email and...
  5. Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on: I've been trying to turn on Auto Updates on my laptop (using Windows 10) but when I click to turn it on, it will literally just default back to off seconds after I turn it on. Highly unusual, I've never had this happen on any laptop or PC I've had before, be it Windows 10 or...
  6. Turn off notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955
  7. trying to turn off windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trying to turn off windows defender: I am trying to completely turn off/disable windows defender. i have norton and malwarebytes pro installed on my computer so there is need for another antivirus program to be running at all. i managed to turn off the real time protection, but the service is still running...
  8. turn off cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off cortana: Just updated to Win10 v14366. How do I turn off Cortana? 53946
  9. Turn off Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Cortana: I want to turn off Cortana but it is not listed in the Local Group Policy. 104369
  10. PC not turning off

in Windows 10 Support
    PC not turning off: i upgraded my Win 10 PC, new MB, CPU, RAM & HDD a while ago but not really used it too much The problem i have is that the PC doesn't shut down and clicking on start > shut down, it just reboots. When i press the on button on the case for 5+ seconds to turn the PC off it...