Windows 10: Trying To Turn Off Login

Discus and support Trying To Turn Off Login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I did set it to use my admin password for all users to login automatically. It does this on startup. but after it goes to sleep, there's that password... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by St0n3h3ng3, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Trying To Turn Off Login

I did set it to use my admin password for all users to login automatically. It does this on startup. but after it goes to sleep, there's that password login box again! How do I get rid of that thing for good?
    Thanks in Advance!

:)

St0n3h3ng3, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Trying To Turn Off Login

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Trying To Turn Off Login

1. Trying To Turn Off Login - Similar Threads - Trying Turn Off

2. Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login: <vent> Every time I use my drawing tablet, Windows decides I need the on-screen keyboard when logging in (even though the tablet is disconnected, and the computer has been fully shut down). I turn if off. It comes back the next time I use the tablet. One of the recent...
  3. Turn off PIN Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off PIN Login: I just rec'd my laptop that was supposed to have Win 10, but had Win 11 instead. I want to turn off PIN login, but the button to remove is grayed out. Contacted HP tech support & was told it was a software issue & I needed to contact SmartFriend. I purposely chose a laptop...
  4. Turn off PIN Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off PIN Login: I just rec'd my laptop that was supposed to have Win 10, but had Win 11 instead. I want to turn off PIN login, but the button to remove is grayed out. Contacted HP tech support & was told it was a software issue & I needed to contact SmartFriend. I purposely chose a laptop...
  5. Turning off PIN login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off PIN login: I just rec'd my laptop that was supposed to have Win 10, but had Win 11 instead. I want to turn off PIN login, but the button to remove is grayed out. Contacted HP tech support & was told it was a software issue & I needed to contact SmartFriend. I purposely chose a laptop...
  6. Cant turn off windows login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant turn off windows login screen: Did a fresh install of Win10 the other week, for some reason I am unable to disable the Windows 10 login screen. Before it was as simple as going into netplwiz and disabling it from there. I have tried going into regedit as well and following the methods via that way....
  7. Monitor/s turning off after login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor/s turning off after login: Hey, I've never posted and asked for help in such a way but at this point im kinda of desperate and need some help before sending myself off to see a computer technician. My apologies if I've posted in the wrong place but anyways. I'm currently using dual monitor, just...
  8. Airplane mode on the login screen not turning off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode on the login screen not turning off: Hi, I'm having an issue on my desktop that when the computer is on the login screen it cant connect to the internet and the only option that comes up is the airplane mode. Nothing happens when I click it and it doesnt turn off. I cant log into the computer without an...
  9. Trying To Turn Off Login

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying To Turn Off Login: I did set it to use my admin password for all users to login automatically. It does this on startup. but after it goes to sleep, there's that password login box again! How do I get rid of that thing for good? Thanks in Advance! 122629
  10. trying to turn off windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trying to turn off windows defender: I am trying to completely turn off/disable windows defender. i have norton and malwarebytes pro installed on my computer so there is need for another antivirus program to be running at all. i managed to turn off the real time protection, but the service is still running...