Windows 10: Trying to Tweak FirFox But its Not working OUT

Discus and support Trying to Tweak FirFox But its Not working OUT in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Code: Performance Improving Firefox's performance is divided into parameters that can be inputted while running Firefox or otherwise modifying its... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hoolm, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Hoolm Win User

Trying to Tweak FirFox But its Not working OUT

Code:
    Trying to Tweak FirFox But its Not working OUT [​IMG]

Firefox/Tweaks - ArchWiki

:)

Hoolm, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Cleaning and tweaking Windows

RE:
    • Sometimes windows hang if im trying to shut down my computer and asks me if i want to wait for my programs to close. I want windows to shut down my computer without asking me anything.

Enable fast shutdown tweaks all listed under (Step 13) here:

Optimize Performance of Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Callender, Jan 6, 2020
  3. DKBinsuan Win User
    regedit tweaks

Thanks for helping me, but the first link gives me the similar steps that I followed on YouTube. I want the default value not the tweaked value.

DKBinsuan, Jan 6, 2020
  4. lx07 Win User

Cleaning and tweaking Windows

If you mean in standard Windows (not using some tweaking software) then you only get this if you try to install software in compatibility mode.

If you run Whatver_Installer.exe in compatibility mode for Windows 7 (for example) then it will ask if it worked. That is fair enough - you decided to try running a program using whatever steps they do for Windows 7 compatibility. If you just run it standard (under Windows 10) then it will not ever ask.

I'd suggest not running any tweaking software as they all end up being a bit annoying in the end. If you run stock you know where you are. Up to you of course. My $2 only.

lx07, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Trying to Tweak FirFox But its Not working OUT - Similar Threads - Trying Tweak FirFox

2. Microsoft store is not working, I've tried every recommendation out there and still its not...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is not working, I've tried every recommendation out there and still its not...: Microsoft store is not working, I've tried every recommendation out there and still it's not working/showing up. I'm running windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-working-ive-tried-every/f807a992-4693-4a87-99b7-91e2498d4439
  3. Microsoft store is not working, I've tried every recommendation out there and still its not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is not working, I've tried every recommendation out there and still its not...: Microsoft store is not working, I've tried every recommendation out there and still it's not working/showing up. I'm running windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-working-ive-tried-every/f807a992-4693-4a87-99b7-91e2498d4439
  4. Microsoft store is not working, I've tried every recommendation out there and still its not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! TRY THIS! IT WORKS!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! TRY THIS! IT WORKS!!!!: FIRST OF ALL, I'M NOT A HACKER! I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! I agree ABOUT HAVING A SLOW COMPUTER. THE EDGE WAS CONTROLLING MY COMPUTER. I've had the same terrible EXPERIENCE WITH THE UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10! MICROSOFT DID not ask if I wanted the update of Microsoft...
  6. I tried the product key but its not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I tried the product key but its not working: Split from this thread. I tried the product key but its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-the-product-key-but-its-not-working/758fa231-9204-4af1-b313-87d313e07948
  7. tweak?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tweak?: I was having slow speeds transferring files across two pcs (sometimes3.3 kps) hit upon this tip will searching google. control panel/device manager/network adapters choose your ethernet adapter/properties advance tab large send offload (ipv4) to disable large send offload...
  8. trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this: my computer keeps crashing at random moments and both screens go black and i have to manually reset computer and also get the occasional bsod. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff800646e3314,...
  9. Bookmarks in Firfox under Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks in Firfox under Windows 10: Hello My "old" computer crashed (motherboard & processor) and I had to build a new one The "old" disks are still readable but not bootable (completely different hardware) I had a lot of Firefox bookmarks but did not export them Whare could I find the bookmarks file(s) and...
  10. Tweaking the best performance out of Chrome.

in Browsers and Email
    Tweaking the best performance out of Chrome.: I'm not all that familiar with the inner workings of Chrome as I've only been using it since January. I'm using it mainly to work from home doing various contract jobs. In between those jobs I also work Amazon's Mechanical Turks program. To aid making this program work faster...