Windows 10: Trying to understand Application Error Instruction at Referenced Memory

Discus and support Trying to understand Application Error Instruction at Referenced Memory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm just trying to get a better understanding of specifically what this error is telling me:My specific question is whether the "referenced memory"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatthewLyte, May 2, 2021.

1. Trying to understand Application Error Instruction at Referenced Memory

I'm just trying to get a better understanding of specifically what this error is telling me:My specific question is whether the "referenced memory" address it refers to is an address in RAM, or an address on the system C: drive. I assume that it's RAM, as it says memory, but I'm just not certain and was hoping somebody with more expertise than me could tell me specifically what sort of error this message is referring to.I've already contacted the Developer's support, and after going through all support steps reinstall, deleting app data manually, SFC, Memory Diagnostic Tool, CHKDSK etc. wi

:)

MatthewLyte, May 2, 2021
  2. le_flyer Win User

The instruction at 0x00007FFA8fe381c4 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000050. The memory could not be read. PC will not boot

This is a Dell Inspiron laptop, Windows 10. System will not boot. Getting error:

The instruction at 0x00007FFA8fe381c4 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000050. The memory could not be read

Any suggestions on resolving this problem would be appreciated.

le_flyer, May 2, 2021
  3. BestR Win User
    The instruction at referenced memory could not be written

I recently upgraded to windows 10, and when I turn off or restart the computer, I get this message :

It's stopping the computer from turning off, and its asking me to terminate the program.

How do I fix this issue, or at least hide the message so I dont have to terminate manually the program?

BestR, May 2, 2021
  4. Rick-E Win User

Trying to understand Application Error Instruction at Referenced Memory

"Instruction referenced memory" error on signoff

I've seen older posts (mostly during the Windows 10 preview period) on this same topic so I thought I'd check back.

I do these steps:

All apps are closed.

From the desktop I press Alt-F4

From the Shutdown Windows dialog box I change to "Signoff" and press Enter

I get a popup that read The instruction at -------7c7c32 referenced memory at 0xfffffffffff. The memory could not be read. Click on ok to terminate the application. I click ok and it signs off ok.

I JUST installed Windows 10 last night. I did a clean install from DVD. I have Build#10586. This is a custom desktop (not a laptop or tablet).

Is there a fix for this yet?

Rick-E, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Trying to understand Application Error Instruction at Referenced Memory

1. Trying to understand Application Error Instruction at Referenced Memory - Similar Threads - Trying understand Application

2. gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read: This error: gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read, keeps popping up and is making it impossible for anyone here to work. Click "ok" and it just keeps coming back up.I have googled this to no avail. Does anyone have any...
  3. gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read: This error: gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read, keeps popping up and is making it impossible for anyone here to work. Click "ok" and it just keeps coming back up.I have googled this to no avail. Does anyone have any...
  4. gpscript.exe application error the instruction at referenced memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Error "The instruction at 0x0000FF777344B2 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "The instruction at 0x0000FF777344B2 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000. The...: Hello there! So recently I ran a program called "piko park.exe" But I was getting this error.I know that it is a memory error. I had increased my virtual ram but the error was still there. I surfed the internet many times but still no solution. Kindly please help me fix this...
  6. Taskhostw.exe Application Error - The instruction at 0x00007FFD91317422 referenced memory...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskhostw.exe Application Error - The instruction at 0x00007FFD91317422 referenced memory...: Recently my Windows 10 business PC ran into a blue screen error and I noticed that the automatic updates never been installed because of manual setting. After performing all the available updates the blue screen doesn't happens anymore but I keep receiving this...
  7. Application Error : The instruction at 0x00000000786 referenced memory at 0x00000000777 The...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Error : The instruction at 0x00000000786 referenced memory at 0x00000000777 The...: [ATTACH] I have ask the same question but didn't get second reply which is totally disappointed. I am using numbers of windows systems (Windows 10 Pro : Version 1803 (OS build 17134.648)). No changes in system, except windows updates installation from last one year....
  8. Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...

Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...: [ATTACH] I am using numbers of windows systems and I am getting this error when jar (java) application is running on it. This error doesn't comes on regular basis but it comes randomly. Some time it occurs twice a week or sometime it doesn't occur in a week. I have...
  9. Error message when trying to open programs...The instruction at ........ referenced memory...

Error message when trying to open programs...The instruction at ........ referenced memory...: Recently trying to open Word or many other programs results in the error message shown in title. I spent a lot of time searching the web including this site lookin for a solution. I've had no success. Just prior to this problem I've been dealing with an email problem. For...
  10. ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....

in Windows 10 Support
    ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....: This weekend I was happily playing Blizzard's new game, Overwatch, with zero problems. I returned from work last night and tried to load up BattleNet and received the below error message: [img] I now can't load BattleNet to play any games, which is rather frustrating....