Windows 10: trying to uninstall Advanced System Care

Discus and support trying to uninstall Advanced System Care in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ASC is no longer needed since I have CCleaner as recommended by my techie. I'm therefore trying to uninstall Advanced System Care which I stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nytcpa, Feb 27, 2021.

1. nytcpa Win User

trying to uninstall Advanced System Care

ASC is no longer needed since I have CCleaner as recommended by my techie. I'm therefore trying to uninstall Advanced System Care which I stopped paying for more than a year ago but which still tries to do things to my PC, AND has put several files on it that are considered dangerous and had to be blocked by Windows Defender.

I'm unable to unintall the 4-5 parts of ACS in my C drive under programs: iobit/Advanced System Care BECAUSE I get a message saying this can't be done because they are in use ......somewhere else....but I can't find anywhere else they might be in use.

Any ideas are welcome and thanks for taking the time to try to help

:)

nytcpa, Feb 27, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

advanced system care

Hi Faizal, version 1803 does have compatibility issues with Anti-virus application, typically AVG and Avast, I have not heard of any incompatibilities with Advanced System Care, but I would honestly advise uninstalling that app - it is not a great utility
    to have on your system . ..

DaveM121, Feb 27, 2021
  3. To uninstall a program "one system care cleanup" Windows 10.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand that, you need to delete one system care cleanup and we would be glad to assist you with your query.

• Did the program install, while installing any application on your system?

I suggest you to check, if the program is available in c:\Program Files(86) or c:\Program Files on your system.

Also, I suggest you to refer "How do I Uninstall One System Care products? " from the following link below and check, if it helps.

http://onesystemcare.com/faq.html

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 27, 2021
  4. trying to uninstall Advanced System Care

advanced system care

The functionality that Advanced System Care is claiming to provide is already built into Windows. Its pretty much snake oil.

Andre for Directly, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

trying to uninstall Advanced System Care

1. trying to uninstall Advanced System Care - Similar Threads - trying uninstall Advanced

2. How to unmerge registry entries created by another program namely advanced system care...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unmerge registry entries created by another program namely advanced system care...: The program for some reason merged registery entries of a seagate external hdd and a hp officejet 8600 printer and it was supposed to create a restore point but it never did. I dont know why it merged these and uninstalling the devices didnt fix the problem it then caused. My...
  3. HOW TO UNMERGE REGISTERY ENTRIES CREATED BY ANOTHER PROGRAM NAMELY ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO UNMERGE REGISTERY ENTRIES CREATED BY ANOTHER PROGRAM NAMELY ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE...: THE PROGRAM FOR SOME REASON MERGED REGISTERY ENTRIES OF A SEAGATE EXTERNAL HDD AND A HP OFFICEJET 8600 PRINTER AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CREATE A RESTORE POINT BUT IT NEVER DID. I DONT KNOW WHY IT MERGED THESE AND UNINSTALLING THE DEVICES DIDNT FIX THE PROBLEM IT THEN CAUSED. MY...
  4. ADVANCE CARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADVANCE CARE: I scanned and when i click next to quarantine its not there?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advance-care/9e8559a6-803d-4dc3-96b1-a9d8a1ac27af
  5. Advanced Uninstaller PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Uninstaller PRO: Hi, Can someone help me please to translate it in Italian? I followed the instructions here but I don't to success it. Thanks 170557
  6. Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care: Microsoft recently released Windows 10 April 2018 Update and cumulative update with fixes but some users claim that the update is causing a black screen when booting up the PCs. It is worth noting that not everyone is seeing this problem but the number of systems impacted by...
  7. Be vary careful ... WIN uninstalls security systems.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Be vary careful ... WIN uninstalls security systems.: I have been happy with my T400 laptop and Win 7. After being "bugged" by Win10 pop ups, yesterday I did the upgrade to Win 10. I have noticed that my McAffee Security Suiute, Malware Bytes and Adblock Pluse have been disconnected. I could reactivate the Malware Bytes and...
  8. Advanced systen care and Windows Defender incapatability

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced systen care and Windows Defender incapatability: When I use ASC I keep getting warnings from defender that my system is not protected that I need to download an anti-virus program. Does Defender not know ASC has a virus program in its system? Thanks. 39436
  9. Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1

Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1: Download Advanced SystemCare 9 - MajorGeeks If you are interested in giving it a try, win 10 friendly ASC 9 is out for trial. I use it frequently and keesp my pc clean and smooooooothh, and no, I dont get a kick back *Eek 12630
  10. Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...

Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...: hey guys, well some of you have this, some have another uninstaller, but this one is free and works on SP, Vista, 7,8 and 10 in both 32 bit version as 64 bit version. It really removes EVERTHING on your computer. So if you have removed programs lately via Programs &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Advanced system care crashed pc