Windows 10: Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me.

Discus and support Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So right now I’m on this screen. I am trying to uninstall the update on 11/11/2020. But Windows will not allow me to do it. However, I CAN uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bigbluebuttonman, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me.

So right now I’m on this screen.

I am trying to uninstall the update on 11/11/2020. But Windows will not allow me to do it.

However, I CAN uninstall the update on 10/15/2020, which is NOT the update I want to uninstall.

How do I uninstall the update on 11/11/2020?

Ever since the update on 11/11/2020, my computer has been absolutely slow as molasses, and I want to uninstall it in the hopes this might fix the problem.

submitted by /u/Bigbluebuttonman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bigbluebuttonman, Nov 23, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me.

Jame won't recgonize itself as being uninstalled and now it won't reinstall

ok peeps, I uninstalled J2SE Runtime Enviornment 5.0 Update 6 then tried to install a newer version did'nt work... I tried removing java from registry and from uninstall list but my system still insists that it's there any help?

stealthfighter, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me.

1. Trying to uninstall an update but it won’t let me. - Similar Threads - Trying uninstall update

2. Microsoft won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  3. It will not let me uninstall these two java updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It will not let me uninstall these two java updates.: Whenever I click uninstall this window pops up and I cant do anything about it. Is there some way I can force remove these two things off of my pc....
  4. It will not let me uninstall these two java updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It will not let me uninstall these two java updates.: Whenever I click uninstall this window pops up and I cant do anything about it. Is there some way I can force remove these two things off of my pc....
  5. won’t let me in. tried to fix it with command prompt and now…

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    won’t let me in. tried to fix it with command prompt and now…: first my laptop wouldn’t let me log in to my user so i tried entering the safe mode and it wont let methen i chose start up repair and it told me “log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt”so i tried this method in the command...
  6. won’t let me in. tried to fix it with command prompt and now…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    won’t let me in. tried to fix it with command prompt and now…: first my laptop wouldn’t let me log in to my user so i tried entering the safe mode and it wont let methen i chose start up repair and it told me “log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt”so i tried this method in the command...
  7. won’t let me in. tried to fix it with command prompt and now…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer won’t let me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me in.: I purchased a new computer two days ago. The camera wouldn’t work until I installed supposedly critical windows 10 updates. It then worked and all was well until I turned on today. At the screen where I enter my pin, it won’t let me enter anything. I tried to access forgotten...
  9. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...
  10. Windows won’t let me update my game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won’t let me update my game: It won’t let me update my game because the user account pop up is popping up even though I’ve Changes the settings to make it notify me but it doesn’t and I’ve shut down my computer and restarted the computer but it does the same stupid thing saying windows blocked it and...