Windows 10: Trying to uninstall Flash

Discus and support Trying to uninstall Flash in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded the uninstaller from Adobe and ran it. The Dell support site for my PC said to delete the bulleted files below which I'm trying to do but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CatFlier, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Trying to uninstall Flash

I downloaded the uninstaller from Adobe and ran it. The Dell support site for my PC said to delete the bulleted files below which I'm trying to do but Windows won't let me. It says I need Administrator access to do that. I'm on the built-in Administrator account so I clicked Continue. Then it says I need permission from TrustedInstaller to make changes to the file I'm trying to delete. I really want Flash off of my computer so how do I get rid of it?

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash (do not delete the FlashInstall.log file)
    • C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash (if you are using a 64-bit system; do not delete FlashInstall.log file)
    • %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
    • %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player
    submitted by /u/CatFlier
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CatFlier, Oct 17, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Trying to uninstall Flash :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 17, 2020
  3. latest version of flash player broke Brother control center

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Do you receive any error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall Adobe Flash Player and reinstall the latest one from the manufacturer website and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

To uninstall follow the below steps:

In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.

From the list of programs installed search for Adobe Flash Player select it and click on uninstall.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

Trying to uninstall Flash

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Trying to uninstall Flash

1. Trying to uninstall Flash - Similar Threads - Trying uninstall Flash

2. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  3. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  4. Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105: Over on Techspot they have poster Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105 In the "how to use this software" section there was this (its the "Copy/Run" at the very bottom that I'm concerned about): Download the uninstaller for Flash Player The Flash Player uninstaller...
  5. Uninstall Flash Player?

Uninstall Flash Player?: In Control Panel I see a "Flash Player (32-bit)" icon. In Windows Apps there's no Flash Player entry to uninstall it, so I downloaded the Flash Player Uninstaller from Adobe's site. I ran the uninstaller, restarted and the Flash Player icon is still there. Any way to...
  6. Trying to uninstall Cortana

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to uninstall Cortana: Does the "Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.549981C3F5F10 | Remove-AppxPackage" method in PowerShell not work anymore? It did not work for me. I get this when I try... Get-AppxPackage : The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...
  7. tried to uninstall Discord but It is not Happening

tried to uninstall Discord but It is not Happening: Hello Community, I need your help in Uninstalling Discord App0.0.308. I have tried all the normal ways but it is still not getting uninstalled whenever I click on uninstall and then its says in a Dialogue box as" this file does not have an app associated with it for...
  8. I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to uninstall programs and nothing is uninstalling.: Recently I was uninstalling a lot of video game-related things like Steam, Origin, etc. I have a different computer I use for games now. As I was trying to uninstall one of them, I think something glitched because now nothing I try and uninstall will uninstall anymore. It...
  9. Trying to uninstall zonealarm?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to uninstall zonealarm?: Hi, I upgraded to win 10 and noticed that ZoneAlarm wasn't loaded. I found that my version wasn't compatible with win 10. when I try to uninstall ZA I get a "Unable to create an installation log for logging installation activities" message and am unable to uninstall it. Can...
  10. Trying to uninstall an app that's already been uninstalled

Trying to uninstall an app that's already been uninstalled: I deleted/uninstalled Webroot SecureAnywhere months ago, once my free trial ended. I downloaded a new app for checking for viruses on my laptop around the same time. But the Webroot is still "installed" on my laptop and every time I try to uninstall it, it takes me to the...