Windows 10: Trying to unistall 2 updates

Discus and support Trying to unistall 2 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So On my main desktop I am currently trying to uninstall update "KB4565351" When i try to do it in the command prompt I get error code 0x800f0905. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kat, Dec 1, 2020.

1. KAT
    Kat Win User

Trying to unistall 2 updates

So On my main desktop I am currently trying to uninstall update "KB4565351" When i try to do it in the command prompt I get error code 0x800f0905. When i try to do it in the uninstall option on the install update page i get this error "an error has occurred not all updates successfully uninstalled"

The other problem I have with it the updates is update "KB4586863" which some reasons just does not offer an option to uninstall it in general.

-----

On my laptop I am trying to uninstall 'KB45715756" and it keeps giving me the same message "an error has occurred not all updates successfully uninstalled" when i try from the command prompt it prompts a "yes/no" popup to uninstall. Once I hit yes I get the 0x800f0905 error as well

Not sure how to fix either of these

:)

2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Trying to unistall 2 updates [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Dec 1, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Trying to unistall 2 updates

how to unistall games on windows 10

step 1:go to settings

step 2:go to apps and feautures

step 3:find app you want to unistall and press unistall

dejahcoleman, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Trying to unistall 2 updates

1. Trying to unistall 2 updates - Similar Threads - Trying unistall updates

2. unistall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  3. unistall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  4. unistall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to update gpu after unistalling it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to update gpu after unistalling it: so when i try to update the gpu it tells me windows found drivers but encountered an error while attempting to install them pls i really need help this is what i get...
  6. Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update

Unistalled Microsoft Office trying to update: I removed Microsoft Office from my computer some time ago and yet I have been receiving a warning on a daily basis stating, "We're sorry, we ran into a problem while updating Office. Please try again after restarting your computer. If you continue to experience problems,...
  7. unistall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unistall: when I want to uninstall any program from control panel ,it say that pls wait while unistalling and or changes but further I want to unistall after 2 hours then also reply is same...
  8. updated and it unistalled a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    updated and it unistalled a program: I selected option to update and to save existing files....just another issue with Windows 10....never had this and oother issues with previous versions before WSindows 10. I have a Realflight 8 program:...
  9. Windows Updates Not Unistalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates Not Unistalling: I am trying to uninstall 2 updates that I was not ready to accept yet. They got by my usual methods of dodging them. I click uninstall on both of them, I have the option. It seems to work then after my restart they are there again. How do I get rid of these two updates?...
  10. revo unistaller

revo unistaller: I used this to uninstall a security program from my control panel that i did not know where it came from it unistalled ok but for some reason, it opened up with scan results i don't know where it came from its not under programs in the control panel how do i delete this...