Windows 10: Trying to Unredeem Minecraft windows 10 code from Microsoft account.

Discus and support Trying to Unredeem Minecraft windows 10 code from Microsoft account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've recently gotten a new computer which comes with windows 10 and wanted to finally see what windows 10 version of minecraft was like. I remembered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KiwiKandy, Apr 18, 2020.

1. KiwiKandy Win User

Trying to Unredeem Minecraft windows 10 code from Microsoft account.

I've recently gotten a new computer which comes with windows 10 and wanted to finally see what windows 10 version of minecraft was like.

I remembered I had a redemption code for owning Java edition when windows 10 version had come out but when I went to redeem the code it said it has already been redeemed to a completely different account.

I do have access to this account but it's a very very old account of mine and I never use it... I actually forgot it existed until I tried to redeem my code. but the thing is that I have NO IDEA how the redemption code got connected to this account? I never had windows 10 before this and have no memory of ever redeeming it, why would I if i never had windows 10? why redeem a game that I wouldn't have access to?

I've been trying to contact the support team with the closest ticket I can get to my issue, which is the "request new code" I get to that option after clicking the "code has been redeemed error" option I've tried to explain in the ticket section that I would like to send the code to a different account but they don't seem to be reading that section and just close my ticket replying with "we can't fulfill your request as this code is connected to a different account"

the whole reason I tried to contact support is because of a similar question of unredeeming a code on here in which a staff member had said to contact the support team.

I'd really rather not be forced to just buy the game when I know I have a perfectly good code sitting there. And the reason I'm so stuck on transferring the code to this account is because this is the account I'm using for all my console versions of minecraft, if I'm able to get my bought items from my switch version on my computer, that'd be great...

I'm kind of unsure how else to get help with this as I'm not sure what ticket I could possibly send to get the help I'm looking for...

If anyone knows of the best way to get help on this issue it'd be much appreciated.

if there's any more information I can give I'll try my best to give it.

thanks in advance for any and all help.

:)

KiwiKandy, Apr 18, 2020

2. Unredeeming a code? - Move a redeemed code to a different computer

Hello everyone,

I had received a code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a year and a bit ago (13 September 2015) since I owned Minecraft on the PC. I redeemed it and really enjoyed it. Then Christmas rolled around and I got a new laptop. I was going to move both Minecraft
    PC and Windows 10 Edition onto it and with the PC version I logged onto my account and downloaded the game onto my computer.

Windows 10 Edition wasn't quite as easy. The start menu already had the game there so I clicked it only to find the Windows Store and the option to buy it. I tried looking at my Microsoft account but to no avail. I then tried my Mojang account and saw the
    option to redeem my code since it wasn't installed. I clicked redeem and pasted the code in only to find the code had already been redeemed. This made sense, I had already redeemed it on my other laptop.

My question is, can I 'unredeem' that code so that I can get it on my new laptop? Could I uninstall it from one computer and reinstall it on another? If so, how can I do so?

If the answer is no, I'll be fine but I hadn't seen any other posts about this elsewhere so I thought I might try.

Thanks!

Anthony Gudin, Apr 18, 2020
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Trying to Unredeem Minecraft windows 10 code from Microsoft account.

Minecraft windows 10 and Microsoft Accounts

Hi Nate,

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta codes can only be used by one account. If you want to register another account and get a free code, you can follow steps on this

link

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Trying to Unredeem Minecraft windows 10 code from Microsoft account.

1. Trying to Unredeem Minecraft windows 10 code from Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Trying Unredeem Minecraft

2. Minecraft is missing from my microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is missing from my microsoft account.: Around a year or so ago i had purchased minecraft java edition using my microsoft account. I just decided to download it again and when signing into the java edition with my microsoft account i had purchased it with, it appears that i do not own it anymore. Checking on my...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 not connecting to Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not connecting to Microsoft account?: So I purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft a year ago. My laptop's hard drive failed and I had to get a new one, so of course I lost everything backup your files people, don't be like me. I thought my Minecraft worlds, skins, realms, etc. would be saved through my...
  4. Minecraft Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft account: Please help I have made 3 accounts on Microsoft for Minecraft but every time it says that my code has expired I only want to play servers! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-microsoft-account/751625c6-47bc-4042-9a01-d2b8240466a4
  5. Error Code 0x47AF000B when trying to install Minecraft from Microsoft Store??

Error Code 0x47AF000B when trying to install Minecraft from Microsoft Store??: This error has been driving me actually insane. One day, my Windows 10 wasn't updating automatically as it should to the 1.14.60 hotfix it's currently on 1.14.30. I've talked to at least 3 people from Microsoft Tech Support and they haven't helped at all. Is there a way that...
  6. Signing into Microsoft Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into Microsoft Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I paid and downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 for my PC a couple of weeks ago and since I first opened the app I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account. I own Minecraft for both 'Apple' and 'Android' devices and I haven't had any problems with signing into my...
  7. Microsoft Account and Minecraft

Microsoft Account and Minecraft: Hi, i purchased and installed Windows 10 version of Minecraft on my neighbours laptop for her son. I bought it with my own credit card. My neighbour has her own Microsoft account as do I. Minecraft installed ok and plays ok. When i try to sign into Microsoft it says “ We...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeemed on Wrong Account. Is it Possible to Unredeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeemed on Wrong Account. Is it Possible to Unredeem it?: I recently realized I can get a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 since I purchased Minecraft Java edition, however I only realized after that I was signed into the wrong account when redeeming the code and now the game is on an account that I don't want it on. Is it...
  9. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  10. Installing windows 10 minecraft from code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 10 minecraft from code: Hi, I have the original Minecraft from Mojang.com but i bought a VR and wanted the windows 10 version to play it with. so i got the code from mojang and redeemed it on microsoft store. I logged on again and it said i had to buy it again???? please help. see picture. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to unredeem code on microsoft account