Windows 10: trying to update bios need help

Discus and support trying to update bios need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I downloaded the package. It includes Winflash; I don't believe that it needs a floppy. Is that correct? Not that it matters. It only mentioned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShadowTrix6, Jan 17, 2016.

1. CountMike New Member

trying to update bios need help

It only mentioned floppy disk but I imagine it could be done on a USB stick which can be formatted to old Fat but your BIOS would have to be to boot from USB-Fdd.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

trying to update bios need help

1. trying to update bios need help - Similar Threads - trying update bios

2. Stuck in bios need help getting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios need help getting out: I was playing a game, then all the suddent my pc crashed and showed a blue screen wit a sad face, now when i try to turn it on i am stuck in bios and cant get out, have been trying for hours now....
  3. Stuck in bios need help getting out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bios need help getting out: I was playing a game, then all the suddent my pc crashed and showed a blue screen wit a sad face, now when i try to turn it on i am stuck in bios and cant get out, have been trying for hours now....
  4. Anyway to update BIOS needed for job.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyway to update BIOS needed for job.: I have the satellite p55t-a5116. I love this computer and it works great but it's old. The BIOS show 2014 but my new job requires 2016 or above. Is there any chance I can do that and get it updated or will I have to buy a new one?...
  5. Anyway to update BIOS needed for job.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to update BIOS needed for job.: I have the satellite p55t-a5116. I love this computer and it works great but it's old. The BIOS show 2014 but my new job requires 2016 or above. Is there any chance I can do that and get it updated or will I have to buy a new one?...
  6. Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help

Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working any help: Trying to update BIOS But CMD command not working [img] [img] [img] 116208
  7. Need help with bios for Asus laptop

Need help with bios for Asus laptop: hi, i'm trying to figure which bios i should be using from the asus website. the laptop is asus k52n running windows10 x64 pro. the current bios reads v2.13, dated 08/21/2010. the asus website has nothing listed for windows 10. there is a choice between "windows 7...
  8. Need help with BIOS Password

Need help with BIOS Password: Greetings everyone this is my first post! I have a MSI Z77-G45 Main Board and I forgot my password for the BIOS. I'm sure it's UEFI because I have tried to remove the battery for one hour as well as using the clear cmos button and even the clear cmos jumper. The BIOS...
  9. Bios update help newbie

Bios update help newbie: hi new here and have just checked my bios and i believe it is out dated here is the current version BIOS Version/Date AMI 8.15, 05/02/2013 and on the hp website it comes up with two opptions this one HP Compaq Consumer Desktop PC BIOS Update (ROM Family...
  10. I need help I'm stuck in bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help I'm stuck in bios: I am trying to install windows 10 from USB and I booted it from USB and I try select recommended upgrade but says it failed I choose the advance one and I don't know what partition to install it on [img] [img] 99259