Windows 10: Trying to update computers in environment to 1709. SCCM says machines are compliant however...

Discus and support Trying to update computers in environment to 1709. SCCM says machines are compliant however... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; SCCM 1802 - Version 5.00.8634.1813 Multiple machines on different builds 1703 and a couple older ones. Some upgraded but a lot will not. Trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrandonGuy, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Trying to update computers in environment to 1709. SCCM says machines are compliant however...

SCCM 1802 - Version 5.00.8634.1813

Multiple machines on different builds 1703 and a couple older ones. Some upgraded but a lot will not.

Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Build 1709

Cannot figure out why SCCM shows these computers as compliant but they are not.

:)

BrandonGuy, Jul 25, 2019

2. Windows Updates bypassing SCCM

We have SCCM in our environment and machines that are managed by SCCM are going out to the internet to pull updates. How can we stop this?

MadKovalchuk17, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Need sccm cb 1709 download

Hello Rajeev,

System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is a systems management software product developed
    for managing large groups of computers and other mobile operating systems. With regard to your query about on how to get
    SCCM CB 1709, we suggest that you contact the person in your Enterprise that's responsible for the Mobile Device Management.

Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Trying to update computers in environment to 1709. SCCM says machines are compliant however...

Need sccm cb 1709 download

I am using current version of SCCM1706 but I need to upgrade it to SCCM CB 1709 to get certain feature but I am unable to get the correct link of SCCM CB 1709 . So please provide me a link so that I can upgrade my SCCM 1706 to SCCN CB 1709. I have also registered
    myself in Windows Insider Program but also no any use so can u give me the link to download the current version of SCCM CB 1709???

Regards,

Rajeev Kumar Singh

* Moved from Insider

RajeevSingh(), Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Trying to update computers in environment to 1709. SCCM says machines are compliant however...

1. Trying to update computers in environment to 1709. SCCM says machines are compliant however... - Similar Threads - Trying update computers

2. Im trying to download microsoft teams for my school however it says it is not a verified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to download microsoft teams for my school however it says it is not a verified...: How do download an unverified app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-microsoft-teams-for-my/6b26bf09-57e4-486e-aa82-1e3267805c43
  3. Im trying to download microsoft teams for my school however it says it is not a verified...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im trying to download microsoft teams for my school however it says it is not a verified...: How do download an unverified app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-microsoft-teams-for-my/6b26bf09-57e4-486e-aa82-1e3267805c43
  4. SCCM antimalware policy not getting applied on client machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCCM antimalware policy not getting applied on client machine: I have added few exclusions in antimalware policy via SCCM but some how its not getting applied on client machines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sccm-antimalware-policy-not-getting-applied-on/95254f77-28ab-4074-a5b3-e073bf38a223
  5. SCCM UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCCM UPDATES: Computers updated through SCCM with wsus. Ran test on computer and ran updates from microsoft update after sccm updates for this month. KB4023057 was not installed. Went to software updates in sccm and searched for update not included Checked with KB article under Wsus and it...
  6. the update is not applicable to your computer.1709

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the update is not applicable to your computer.1709: I am using the 1709 build (yes,on purpose).I want to install the 0-KB4048955 update but it errors.This is the correct package for the build.Any help? submitted by /u/grandekid [link] [comments]...
  7. On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant

On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant: On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant. SCCM version 1902. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-sccm-windows-10-software-updates-not-deploying/00be1cf2-34ab-4abc-be65-66778790d730
  8. No BSOD, however machine freezes intermittently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No BSOD, however machine freezes intermittently.: Hi, I have an annoying niggle with my desktop, that I am hoping some of the genius's here can help me with. My machine intermittently freezes, maybe two or three times a week. There is no rhyme or reason/pattern to when this may happen. There is no response from the...
  9. Windows 10 Version 1709 & trying to update

Windows 10 Version 1709 & trying to update: We have a machine that refuses to do any types of updates while trying to keep files, etc. Windows 10 Update error codes: 0x8007000d, 0x80073712 and a few others Windows 10 Update Assistant error code: 0x8007000d Troubleshooter>Windows Update has a potential database...
  10. Windows Defender Not Updating on Windows 10 Machines via SCCM 2012 R2

Windows Defender Not Updating on Windows 10 Machines via SCCM 2012 R2: Hi Guys, I am facing an issue that our Windows 10 Machines are not updating Defender Definition. We have Deployed SCCM 2012 R2 Below is the screenshto [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sccm operating system build not refreshing