Windows 10: Trying to update Graphics software

Discus and support Trying to update Graphics software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to load the Blender 3D software download, and am told I will need "Open GL3.3. I'm running windows 10 on a 64 bit and I'm getting no where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MSDennis69, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Trying to update Graphics software

I am trying to load the Blender 3D software download, and am told I will need "Open GL3.3. I'm running windows 10 on a 64 bit and I'm getting no where on loading it. Any suggestions?

:)

MSDennis69, Jul 17, 2020

2. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 17, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Trying to update Graphics software

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Trying to update Graphics software

1. Trying to update Graphics software - Similar Threads - Trying update Graphics

2. Strange graphical and software bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange graphical and software bugs: Everything was fine yesterday, but after getting on my laptop after letting it sit for 5 or 10 minutes it suddenly had huge problems Most images appear like so, garbled and covered in weird static, and lots of apps such as settings, and even third party ones such as discord...
  3. Strange graphical and software bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange graphical and software bugs: Everything was fine yesterday, but after getting on my laptop after letting it sit for 5 or 10 minutes it suddenly had huge problems Most images appear like so, garbled and covered in weird static, and lots of apps such as settings, and even third party ones such as discord...
  4. regarding the graphics software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding the graphics software: The file...
  5. Switching to other graphic software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switching to other graphic software: Good day Want to change my graphics IntelR HD Family software to Nvidia graphics software, how do i do that How do i go about installing Nvidia software on my laptop and not installing the wrong software? And what audio software can i install on my laptop so that the...
  6. Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...

Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...: Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software, I receive a Runtime Error message. I was wondering how this could be fixed....
  7. Graphic problem with a software .icews

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic problem with a software .icews: Hi, I live a nightmare. I can't find a way to fix a graphic issue with a .icews application. I say its a graphic problem but it could be caused by about anything. When i put my mouse over buttons tons of screen appear over the top of the others. I tried to reinstall the...
  8. Graphics card software corrupted

Graphics card software corrupted: I’ve been getting a Driver Power State Failure error about “iaStor.sys” which is my Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver, so I tried using the Intel Driver Support application to find an update for it, and it told me to update my Graphics Card. I downloaded the update, and...
  9. BSODs trying to update graphics driver

BSODs trying to update graphics driver: Hello all, I have just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro. Getting multiple different BSODs including bad pool caller, system thread exception not handled (RTKVHD64.sys), and some others. Dmp files attached. I took a look at the reliability history and saw seagate...
  10. Free Graphics Converter Software

Free Graphics Converter Software: 500+ Formats: Imports from more than 500 graphics formats, including JPG, JPEG2000, PDF, PNG, GIF, EMF, TIF, WMF and more. For more details, please read List of 500 Supported Formats. Exports 6 common graphics formats, including JPG, GIF, TIFF and PNG. 50 Filters & Effects:...