Windows 10: Trying to update / upgrade my win 10 computer

Discus and support Trying to update / upgrade my win 10 computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The two Microsoft links I gave you should help you resolve your 0xC1900101 - 0x40017 upgrade error. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Motim, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Bree New Member

Trying to update / upgrade my win 10 computer

The two Microsoft links I gave you should help you resolve your 0xC1900101 - 0x40017 upgrade error.

Thema:

Trying to update / upgrade my win 10 computer

1. Trying to update / upgrade my win 10 computer - Similar Threads - Trying update upgrade

2. MS win 10 update ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS win 10 update ruined my computer: Recipients Posting this on every MS page/ site I can find in hopes of getting through to the powers that be. Recipients Bob BenoitWindows Insider Program Hi, I'm the latest newb & not sure how long I'll be following. I have an ASRock Graphite 360 LCGS w/ amd ryzen 5 5600x...
  3. MS win 10 update ruined my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS win 10 update ruined my computer: Recipients Posting this on every MS page/ site I can find in hopes of getting through to the powers that be. Recipients Bob BenoitWindows Insider Program Hi, I'm the latest newb & not sure how long I'll be following. I have an ASRock Graphite 360 LCGS w/ amd ryzen 5 5600x...
  4. Trying to upgrade Win Vista to Win 10 but having issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to upgrade Win Vista to Win 10 but having issues: Hi All, I have Windows Vista home premium, 4 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2.00GHz processor. Bought Win 10 Pro Download version online. Dowloaded 32 bit iso. Extracted and trying to run setup but getting error - "windows installation cannot be started from the current...
  5. Upgrade to Win 10 Update 1909

Upgrade to Win 10 Update 1909: I had issues not being able to get any updates. that issue is now resolved, but when I try downloading update 1909, it prepares, downloads to 100% and stops. I left it in limbo for hours but nothing happened, even if I switch off, it is still there on start up. Any solutions...
  6. Trying to update my computer

Trying to update my computer: Split from this thread. trying to update my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-update-my-computer/a573e305-2bfe-4355-b973-5d4a0713a040
  7. Win 10 Updates, Upgrades, etc.

Win 10 Updates, Upgrades, etc.: II am running Win 10 on an x64 - based system with an AMD-A6 quad-core engine. Lately I am encouraged to update using the Microsoft updating system and after all the code is added and my machine is meant to re-boot it does not. It hangs up in a never-never-land and won't...
  8. problem in upgrading and updating my win 8.1 to win 10

problem in upgrading and updating my win 8.1 to win 10: my window resource protection is corrupted when i update my genuine win 8 to win 8.1 no update is showing in window update checking in control panel its searching for updates endlessly and found nothing always showing checking for updates for hours . i troubleshoot everything...
  9. Win 10 update ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 update ruined my computer: I bought a 1500+ asus gaming laptop 18 months ago and have had zero problems until today. My computer forces me to do a win10 update and after the update is complete my computer starts up and takes me to a login screen that has a totally different background than before and...
  10. Upgrade my win 10

Upgrade my win 10: Hello, This weekend I wish to try again make my win 10 (1511) upgrade. After reading about it, I see there are 3 options: 1.Use the Media creation tool to start the update / upgrade 2.Use setup from mounted Iso file (which was created with the media creation tool) 3.Use...