Windows 10: Trying to update windows 7 professional but it is popping up error code 8007000E.

Discus and support Trying to update windows 7 professional but it is popping up error code 8007000E. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; During window upgrade from Window 7 Professional SP1 to window 10, My system is popping error code 8007000E. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kaantm, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Kaantm Win User

Trying to update windows 7 professional but it is popping up error code 8007000E.

During window upgrade from Window 7 Professional SP1 to window 10, My system is popping error code 8007000E.

Please help.

:)

Kaantm, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Mark_W. Win User

Error code 8007000e

Hello viet_553:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the error code 8007000e you are receiving. From my experience this error code often occurs during a phone update and is caused by space issues. Please let us know if you get this error when doing something other
    then trying to update the phone.

If this is happening when you try to update the phone we need to try and clear some space on the phone and on the PC you are using to try the update. The first thing I would suggest is to try and clear some room on the phone. Start by backing up all pictures,
    videos and music to your computer, http://support.xbox.com/en-US/zune/software/syncing-media. Once you have completed this, begin deleting pictures,
    music, podcast and videos from the phone. Once you have removed all of the media from your phone, uninstall a few apps that you do not need at this time, they can always be installed at a later time. I would suggest you verify the app is still available
    on the marketplace before you uninstall it. Once you have cleared some significant space from the phone, try the update again.

If the issue persists on this PC, try making some additional room on your computer. Look for software, media and documents that can be erased or that can be saved to your SkyDrive account and then deleted.

In addition I would suggest you clear your PC temp folder:

• For a Windows 7 PC, click on the start button and then type %temp% in the search box and press enter. Click the first file or folder and then scroll to the bottom of the list. Press and hold ctrl. and then click the last file or
      folder. Right click the selected files and folders and click the delete option. If any files or folders refuse to delete, do not worry and simply skip those.
    • For a XP machine you will click start and then run. In the search box type %temp% and follow the same steps provided above.
    Once you have cleared some space on this PC, try the update again. If still have the same error, try updating from a different PC, this could be a greater issue on the PC or may be the phone itself. Trying a second computer will tell
    us a lot about which is the case.

Some additional information may be helpful if you continue to have the same experience.

• What is the make and model of your phone?
    • Who is your mobile operator?
    • Is your phone informing you an update is available, you can find this by tapping settings > phone update?
    • Have you successfully updated this phone in the past? If you have, when did you last update the phone?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Aug 13, 2018
  3. RLRehm Win User
    Windows 7 Professional keeps dropping the DVD/CD drive

Working with a fresh install (2nd attempt) of Windows 7 Professional on new hardware. The motherboard is a Gigabyte EP45-UD3P. Running 4G of RAM and an Intel Q9400 Quad Core CPU. The DVD/CD optical drive is a Pioneer DVR-218L.

Here's the problem - after two fresh installs, Windows 7 drops the DVD/CD drive and I get the following error in Device Manager (The device cannot start {code 10}). After the install, the drive works for a period of time, then stops working and I get the error code.

The driver appears to be a standard Windows driver (CD-ROM driver).

I've tried uninstalling the drive and re-installing it in Device Manager but it does not work - I continue to get the device error.

I've also swapped out the DVD/CD drive to insure it's not a bad unit. Same problem with both drives.

What do you suggest for next steps?? Could it be an issue with the motherboard?? A driver problem?

I visited the Pioneer web site - could not find any help or additional Windows 7 drivers.

What now??

RLRehm, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Trying to update windows 7 professional but it is popping up error code 8007000E.

Windows 7 Update not working!

Hey everyone,
    I've been trying to update my Windows 7 Professional 32-bit, but I keep getting an error. I'm trying install the Security update for windows 7 (KB979687)

I'm attaching a screenshot of what shows up.

frankie827, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Trying to update windows 7 professional but it is popping up error code 8007000E.

1. Trying to update windows 7 professional but it is popping up error code 8007000E. - Similar Threads - Trying update professional

2. error code 80072EFE KEEPS POPPING UP WHEN I TRY TO UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 80072EFE KEEPS POPPING UP WHEN I TRY TO UPDATE: error code 80072EFE KEEPS POPPING UP WHEN I TRY TO UPDATE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-80072efe-keeps-popping-up-when-i-try-to/f0146c99-7db3-44cb-a4ef-bfc3c4ae404d
  3. error code 80072EFE KEEPS POPPING UP WHEN I TRY TO UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 80072EFE KEEPS POPPING UP WHEN I TRY TO UPDATE: error code 80072EFE KEEPS POPPING UP WHEN I TRY TO UPDATE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-80072efe-keeps-popping-up-when-i-try-to/f0146c99-7db3-44cb-a4ef-bfc3c4ae404d
  4. please resolved error cod 8007000E in window 8.1 pro updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please resolved error cod 8007000E in window 8.1 pro updates: Split from this thread. please resolved error cod 8007000E in window 8.1 pro updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-resolved-error-cod-8007000e-in-window-81/e95f7a06-18e9-4a9a-a0d7-214d5c77b17d
  5. please resolved error cod 8007000E in window 8.1 pro updates

please resolved error cod 8007000E in window 8.1 pro updates: Split from this thread. please resolved error cod 8007000E in window 8.1 pro updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-resolved-error-cod-8007000e-in-window-81/e95f7a06-18e9-4a9a-a0d7-214d5c77b17d
  6. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10: I just bought the upgrade and tried to download the installer and get the following error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-professional-to/4d2da90d-1e8e-4506-8f1a-9db3268b46be
  7. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10

Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10: I just bought the upgrade and tried to download the installer and get the following error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-professional-to/4d2da90d-1e8e-4506-8f1a-9db3268b46be
  8. Windows 7 Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Professional: Computer asking for product code. Since this is an old version of windows bought 7 years ago, I no longer have the discs or the product code for windows. How and where do I find? Thanks....
  9. Windows 7 Professional

Windows 7 Professional: Computer asking for product code. Since this is an old version of windows bought 7 years ago, I no longer have the discs or the product code for windows. How and where do I find? Thanks....
  10. Error code 8007000E Windows Update encountered an unknown error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error code 8007000E Windows Update encountered an unknown error: I can't update. Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/error-code-8007000e-windows-update-encountered-an/2124b0c4-2f27-4cfe-9c2b-4d44bbc5fcc4