Windows 10: Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

Discus and support Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,Im having issues in regards to updating my windows 10 version 1909 to the next and so forth. ive tried so many things. The media creation tool,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jason Sauer, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

Hello,Im having issues in regards to updating my windows 10 version 1909 to the next and so forth. ive tried so many things. The media creation tool, check for updates, clearing caches, making a boot drive through windows. However, none of this is working and usually giving me errors like "dont have enough space on your drive" or "error 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation". The problem is i have enough space and it just boot loops and never updates. Ive been stuck like this for a while and nothing has worked. Please if anyone ca

:)

Jason Sauer, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2022
  3. [Ion] Win User
    Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Jun 28, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

Which windows 10 version to choose

I'm making an USB windows 10 installation for my old windows 7 laptop.
    Which version of windows 10 to use? I have windows 7 home premium on it.

Should I use "windows 10" or "windows 10 Home Single Language" or "windows 10 N"

Thanks!

P4-630, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

1. Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version... - Similar Threads - Trying Upgrade version

2. Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...: Hello,Im having issues in regards to updating my windows 10 version 1909 to the next and so forth. ive tried so many things. The media creation tool, check for updates, clearing caches, making a boot drive through windows. However, none of this is working and usually giving...
  3. Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Upgrade my version of windows build 1909 to the most recent windows 10 version...: Hello,Im having issues in regards to updating my windows 10 version 1909 to the next and so forth. ive tried so many things. The media creation tool, check for updates, clearing caches, making a boot drive through windows. However, none of this is working and usually giving...
  4. Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2: Hello,I get reminders to upgrade to Windows 10 newest version 20H2. I go through the process and it says 'This PC can't run Windows 10. We couldn't update the system reserved partition.' I clicked on more information. Maybe it has to do with me system requirements? I have a...
  5. Most Recent Windows 10 version won't launch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most Recent Windows 10 version won't launch?: On October 1st my computer initiated a random shutdown sequence without any warning while I was in the middle of working. I powered down my PC via my motherboard before the soft shutdown was finished and restarted my PC, everything seemed to be fine. I ran a full /C virus,...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 version 1909

Upgrading to Windows 10 version 1909: Hi... I am faced with upgrading our corporate computers to Windows 10 1909 from 1809. The reboot sequence take 17-20 minutes. Is there a way to cute that time any further. Thx G...
  7. Upgrade to version 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade to version 1909: Yo, Microsoft, When I check for updates there is a note saying version 1909 is ready and to download and install. Then I see status: getting things ready. Next I see "You're up to date". But I'm not. I am still on version 1903. I have gone through this routine several...
  8. Upgrade windows 10 version 1903 to version 1909

Upgrade windows 10 version 1903 to version 1909: Hi May someone help me to do correct update version? I made a usb bootable flash that has to update current version 1903 to new version1909.while try to boot,when i choose option to no files be delet, error say update is not pissible thrue update with media storage!!...
  9. upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1909

upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1909: Cannot upgrade my HP Pavilion HPE to Windows version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-windows-10-version-1909/505860b0-ab6a-4fe9-897f-c002eeaf3a31
  10. upgrade to Windows 10 version 1909

upgrade to Windows 10 version 1909: I am very confused on how to do this! For the last two months their has been an optional update for version 1909 but I heard people were having trouble with the download so I did not do it. I decided that I want to do it so what do I need to do? Will my computer upgrade to...