Windows 10: Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Home, product key not loading

Discus and support Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Home, product key not loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My product key is valid through my university. But this screen will load for over an hour if I let it. I cannot get to a second page, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndieM1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. AndieM1 Win User

Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Home, product key not loading

Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Home, product key not loading bc6b6461-fa61-483f-a2f9-d06488c5269d?upload=true.png

My product key is valid through my university. But this screen will load for over an hour if I let it. I cannot get to a second page, or even anything telling me if my product key works or not. What can I do? I need to upgrade asap.

:)

AndieM1, Oct 8, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Home, product key not loading

windows 10 key

You need to upgrade the first time around. Once you upgrade, you can use that key for a clean installation. I've done 2 clean installations with my Windows 7 key since I upgraded to 10 the first time around.

Aquinus, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Home, product key not loading - Similar Threads - Trying upgrade Education

2. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  3. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  4. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Home??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Home??: I installed Windows 10 Education on my new system as I comply with the requirements. When I sign in, I am limited by the number of modifications I can make because of the limitations put in place by my college IT dept. I want to 'upgrade' to Windows 10 Home so I can actually...
  6. Windows 10 Education, product keys

Windows 10 Education, product keys: I work in university and we are using Windows 10 Education. Each student gets an account in Windows 10 Education and a product key. I am trying to use one of this product keys to activate my computer. Unfortunately, I get an error code 0x803fa067 while trying to activate it....
  7. Fresh product key to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Education does not work.

Fresh product key to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Education does not work.: Hi. I'm a student, and a few minutes ago I created new account which I linked to my university email. I got a free windows 10 education product key, however when I enter it, I get an error saying "The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try...
  8. Windows 10 Education product key

Windows 10 Education product key: Hi! I'm 14 and I just downloaded windows 10 education for my new PC that I built myself. How can I get a product key for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-product-key/31971a9f-e3a3-4786-88bd-bddff10ad2fd"
  9. Upgrade Windows 10 Home Product Key

Upgrade Windows 10 Home Product Key: Hi, I recently bought a Windows 10 Home product key but my computer needs a Windows 10 Pro License. Is there any way to upgrade my product key from Home to Pro? I would be willing to pay extra to upgrade but I don't want to pay for two licenses....
  10. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Education`

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Education`: I keep getting the error message: Couldn't upgrade your edition, undoing updates. Every time it applies additional features...it stops at 98% and then undoes the changes. Please help. I don't want to reinstall windows just so I could upgrade to Education. Thanks. 30559