Windows 10: Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC)

Discus and support Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am a volunteer for a nonprofit. I have completed to process of verifying their 501c(3) status. I have access to techsoup and MS Vlsc and have them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Danny Schultz, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC)

I am a volunteer for a nonprofit. I have completed to process of verifying their 501c(3) status. I have access to techsoup and MS Vlsc and have them setup with O365 online.

They recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10 home. I would like to upgrade it to windows 10 pro. I see documentation that shows that nonprofits can upgrade from 10 home to pro but, I did not see where I can purchase the license on the Vlsc website.

What is the process to purchase a windows 10 home to windows 10 pro upgrade license?

:)

Danny Schultz, Jan 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Upgrade - VLSC

Volume License clients provided through the VLSC are upgrades by default. Even though they can perform direct clean installs without performing a compliance check, under the terms of the volume license agreement, the computer must be properly licensed
    with a full copy of a premium business edition of Windows. Examples include Windows 10 Pro full retail or OEM, Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate or Windows 8/8.1 Pro OEM or Full Package.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 19, 2019
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC)

Windows 10 upgrade for nonprofit

Wondering if there is an upgrade option to Windows 10 for nonprofit organizations.

Becca Wiersma, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC)

1. Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC) - Similar Threads - Trying upgrade Home

2. Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10): Hi, my son's laptop (purchased outright from a large chain electronics store in another country) has just started popping up with a "Your Windows licence will expire soon" message. It turns out that it has a volume licence and we would be coming to the end of our 180 days. I...
  3. Upgrade Surface Pro 7 to Win10 Pro from VLSC

Upgrade Surface Pro 7 to Win10 Pro from VLSC: Hello, We purchased 15 licenses of the Win10 Pro upgrade from TechSoup. In the Volume License Service Center they show up as a Win7 key and I cannot use it to upgrade my Surface Pro 7 from Win10 Home -> Win10 Pro. We are a nonprofit and were hoping to use the donated...
  4. Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO using Microsoft 365 Business license: I have a company Microsoft 365 Business license. I also have one laptop, purchased using a Microsoft Hotmail account, as Microsoft would not allow to use a company Microsoft 365 account With Microsoft 365 Business license, Windows 10 PRO is included. I wish to upgrade...
  5. Licensing for NonProfit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Licensing for NonProfit: Dear Sir/Madam, I am looking for licencing plan for nonprofit association for various Microsoft products. Once we had such one that expired. the association is called Tsofen Can you help me finding/ Registering to such plan? Thanks, Osama...
  6. Windows Home to Pro using Digital License

Windows Home to Pro using Digital License: Hi, all. Last month, I upgraded my HP laptop from Home to Pro, and received a digital license. I've since had to switch computers, and bought a new ASUS laptop. I removed Pro from the HP, but cannot apply the digital license to the ASUS. There's no way to troubleshoot or...
  7. VLSC for Windows 10

VLSC for Windows 10: Helllo I have an open license with Microsoft VLSC for Windows 10 but can't find it when I sign in. I apparently have two microsoft accounts but can't find it on either one. ***Modified title from: techsoup download ***...
  8. Upgrade license ownership - Windows 10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade license ownership - Windows 10 Home to Pro: We have multiple company (~10) computers that were bought and brought into use with Windows 10 Home. I have been upgrading them to Windows 10 Pro (to allow them to be joined to the Azure AD) via the windows store as it appeared to be the cheapest solution that we could be...
  9. VLSC - trying to understand and fix licensing mistakes

VLSC - trying to understand and fix licensing mistakes: Hello. For years I have supported an educational charity by acquiring and restaging donated laptops. During that time I simply used the appropriate software key. Setting up a key server seemed like too much effort. In addition, I don't have access to the organization's LAN,...
  10. Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key)

Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key): I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Home, which came installed on my HP Omen 15 But, return this error: The last product key (ID: xxxx) you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows (0x803FA067) Does this mean that the key that I previously bought and used on another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MW10Q15 DRIVERS

2. non-profit vlsc

3. upgrade to windows 10 pro for nonprofit

4. vlsc key to upgrade to 10 pro,
  5. need to upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 enterprise for nonprofit,
  6. how to upgrade win10 home to win 10 pro using vlsc licenses,
  7. windows 10 pro for nonprofits,
  8. how to upgrade my windows 10 home to pro for free if on welfare,
  9. upgrade from windows 10 home to pro vlsc