Windows 10: Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC)

Discus and support Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am a volunteer for a nonprofit. I have completed to process of verifying their 501c(3) status. I have access to techsoup and MS Vlsc and have them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Danny Schultz, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC)

I am a volunteer for a nonprofit. I have completed to process of verifying their 501c(3) status. I have access to techsoup and MS Vlsc and have them setup with O365 online.

They recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10 home. I would like to upgrade it to windows 10 pro. I see documentation that shows that nonprofits can upgrade from 10 home to pro but, I did not see where I can purchase the license on the Vlsc website.

What is the process to purchase a windows 10 home to windows 10 pro upgrade license?

:)

Danny Schultz, Jan 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Upgrade - VLSC

Volume License clients provided through the VLSC are upgrades by default. Even though they can perform direct clean installs without performing a compliance check, under the terms of the volume license agreement, the computer must be properly licensed
    with a full copy of a premium business edition of Windows. Examples include Windows 10 Pro full retail or OEM, Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate or Windows 8/8.1 Pro OEM or Full Package.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 19, 2019
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC)

Windows 10 upgrade for nonprofit

Wondering if there is an upgrade option to Windows 10 for nonprofit organizations.

Becca Wiersma, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC)

1. Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC) - Similar Threads - Trying upgrade Home

2. Cannot upgrade "Windows 10 Home" license to "Windows 10 Pro" license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upgrade "Windows 10 Home" license to "Windows 10 Pro" license: Hello!I just bought an HP laptop with preinstalled "Windows 10 Home", but I need "Windows 10 Pro" because of Hyper-V. HP claims that there are no restrictions for upgrading OS. So, I made a factory reset and wiped the TPM. Then I performed a clean with drive formatting...
  3. Cannot upgrade "Windows 10 Home" license to "Windows 10 Pro" license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot upgrade "Windows 10 Home" license to "Windows 10 Pro" license: Hello!I just bought an HP laptop with preinstalled "Windows 10 Home", but I need "Windows 10 Pro" because of Hyper-V. HP claims that there are no restrictions for upgrading OS. So, I made a factory reset and wiped the TPM. Then I performed a clean with drive formatting...
  4. Install Windows 10 Pro on Windows 10 Home machine nonprofit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 Pro on Windows 10 Home machine nonprofit: Hello, I work for a small non-profit 501c3 community television station. We purchased a volume license key for Windows 10 Pro, and have been trying to upgrade some laptops we purchased last year with Windows 10 Pro. They currently have Windows 10 Home. I have downloaded...
  5. Windows 10 Home -> Pro Upgrade License Transferability

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home -> Pro Upgrade License Transferability: Hello, I purchased an upgrade license from Home to Pro on my laptop. I recently purchased a new laptop that also came with Windows Home. Am I able to transfer the upgrade license from previous laptop to this new laptop? Thank you in advance for your help!...
  6. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home using a digital license

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home using a digital license: Hi, I need to upgrade my version of Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro so that I can access the remote desktop connection feature. My edition is Windows 10 Home and my activation says Windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. But it looks...
  7. Upgrade Windows Home to Windows Pro business using a volume license nonprofit

Upgrade Windows Home to Windows Pro business using a volume license nonprofit: I work for a nonprofit organization. We have a volume license for Windows 10 Pro. We just bought a new computer for an employee that came with Windows Home on it. How can I upgrade to Pro using our volume license?...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Pro OEM license upgrade?

Windows 10 Home to Pro OEM license upgrade?: Hello there, I want to upgrade my HP laptop from Windows 10 Home OEM license to Pro using retail key but i always get the error windows is not activated even though it is a genuine product key from Microsoft. Thanks in advance for any help....
  9. Licensing for NonProfit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Licensing for NonProfit: Dear Sir/Madam, I am looking for licencing plan for nonprofit association for various Microsoft products. Once we had such one that expired. the association is called Tsofen Can you help me finding/ Registering to such plan? Thanks, Osama...
  10. Upgrade license ownership - Windows 10 Home to Pro

Upgrade license ownership - Windows 10 Home to Pro: We have multiple company (~10) computers that were bought and brought into use with Windows 10 Home. I have been upgrading them to Windows 10 Pro (to allow them to be joined to the Azure AD) via the windows store as it appeared to be the cheapest solution that we could be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MW10Q15 DRIVERS

2. non-profit vlsc

3. upgrade to windows 10 pro for nonprofit

4. vlsc key to upgrade to 10 pro,
  5. need to upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 enterprise for nonprofit,
  6. how to upgrade win10 home to win 10 pro using vlsc licenses,
  7. windows 10 pro for nonprofits,
  8. how to upgrade my windows 10 home to pro for free if on welfare,
  9. upgrade from windows 10 home to pro vlsc