Windows 10: Trying to upload an antivirus

Discus and support Trying to upload an antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why can I not get McAfee added to my laptop. I did not have any problems setting up my Antivirus to my other laptop and PC. Yet I have this issue. Any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EddieOhio, Aug 5, 2018.

1. EddieOhio Win User

Trying to upload an antivirus

Why can I not get McAfee added to my laptop. I did not have any problems setting up my Antivirus to my other laptop and PC. Yet I have this issue. Any thoughts?

:)

EddieOhio, Aug 5, 2018

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Aug 5, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Trying to upload an antivirus

Can't upload images over 95kb, why?

Hello,

Device security, such as firewall can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• What is the file type of the images that you're trying to upload?
    • Where are you trying to upload these images?
    • Is there any third party security software installed on your device? If yes, we suggest that you disable it and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Trying to upload an antivirus

1. Trying to upload an antivirus - Similar Threads - Trying upload antivirus

2. node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before: so every time i restart my windows 10 home computer it says in my notifications that node.exe is trying to access my documents i've tryed antivirus scans it didn't work here a picture by the way please help...
  3. node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before: so every time i restart my windows 10 home computer it says in my notifications that node.exe is trying to access my documents i've tryed antivirus scans it didn't work here a picture by the way please help...
  4. node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Explorer/Chrome crash when trying to upload

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer/Chrome crash when trying to upload: Whenever I try uploading a file to any site using Chrome, it's supposed to bring up a windows explorer dialogue box for me to select my file. Unfortunately, the window that pops up always tries to open the most recently uploaded-from folder. In my case, that's often a network...
  6. trying to upload photos from Android phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to upload photos from Android phone: I cannot make the photos on my Galaxy A11 phone to my Acer Aspire Laptop win 10. have followed instructions via "Settings" to install "Microsoft Media Features Pack " as I was instructed but would not install on my PC, also using a USB connection does not show photos in...
  7. Trying to install an antivirus on Windows 7 without internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to install an antivirus on Windows 7 without internet: Hello, I recently just revived a ten year old laptop with Windows 7. There were two accounts. One has a systems32 worm and the other has rebooted to 01/01/2001 and I get a “security certificate is expired” when I open Internet Explorer. It also says something similar when I...
  8. trying to scan and upload a document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to scan and upload a document: I'm unsure why my printer is not scanning so I can upload an important document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-scan-and-upload-a-document/7e021bb6-4419-4be4-8b24-9ec0986027f9
  9. Trying to play an uploaded video with Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to play an uploaded video with Windows Media Player: When I try the same error message keeps coming up! What does 'server execution failed' mean? and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-play-an-uploaded-video-with-windows/c1d0fb31-f31a-483d-bbf8-4177288d5aad
  10. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive: Split from this thread. Running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803. Cant find settings cant find properties. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive. When i open OneDrive app, it opens "File Explorer" ????? I am trying to delete 4.4MB of photos from OneDrive, and...