Windows 10: trying to upload photos from Android phone

Discus and support trying to upload photos from Android phone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot make the photos on my Galaxy A11 phone to my Acer Aspire Laptop win 10. have followed instructions via "Settings" to install "Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PARABEAR74, Apr 6, 2021.

1. trying to upload photos from Android phone

I cannot make the photos on my Galaxy A11 phone to my Acer Aspire Laptop win 10. have followed instructions via "Settings" to install "Microsoft Media Features Pack " as I was instructed but would not install on my PC, also using a USB connection does not show photos in my phone on my laptop

:)

PARABEAR74, Apr 6, 2021
  2. rob.benji Win User

Iphone photo upload interrupted when i plugged my Android phone into computer

Hi,

Basically, as the subject line reads

I was doing my first ever upload of photos from my Iphone. It had about 100 photos left to upload when I plugged my Android phone into my computer to charge.

But doing that interrupted the photo upload and ever since, whenever I try to upload new photos from my phone it will always have this 100 or so photos listed as needing to be transferred, but they will never go through. I have tried deleting all photos
    off the computer and starting again but that didn't work.

Googling this issue hasn't proved helpful either.

Can someone point me in the direction to find an answer

Windows 10 Pro on a HP Laptop. Version 1803

Beta version of IOS 12.1.1

Android 8.0

TIA

Robbo

rob.benji, Apr 6, 2021
  3. bamalek Win User
    Android Device Upload photos and Videos

I have tried uploading images and videos using Windows 10 without any success. Win 7 seemed to work perfectly, but is not the same with win 10. When connecting the Android device to Win 10, it wants to upload everything to Photos, but after a few minutes it states there are a number of images and videos. It asks if you want to upload them and when I say yes it trys then loops back to the same question do you want to upload.

When using Win 7< I was able to select where the images and videos were to upload to which file. In Win 10 it does not give this option. Anyway it does not accomplish any uploading at all.

Is there a way to work around this or to get Windows 10 to upload the device's files?

bamalek, Apr 6, 2021
  4. bamalek Win User

trying to upload photos from Android phone

Android Device Upload photos and Videos

Thank you fro responding! No I have not tried the suggestions, but will try it. I do not have the OneDrive on my Android yet because I could not sign in without my correct password.

bamalek, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

trying to upload photos from Android phone

1. trying to upload photos from Android phone - Similar Threads - trying upload photos

2. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  3. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  4. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  5. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  6. Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly Can't upload photos from phone: Help please... I've always been able to plug my Samsung phone into my PC and transfer photos. Now suddenly I get the message "We're having trouble connecting - make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect" I've looked at everything and...
  7. Win10 trying to import non-existent photos from android phone

Win10 trying to import non-existent photos from android phone: When I plug in, I see a bunch of "photos", without images, just the default icon thing. It always fails to import them, and I know there is nothing on the phone to import, as I searched it thoroughly. Any way I can wipe the slate clean, whatever the slate is, so I don't have...
  8. how to upload photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to upload photos from phone to computer: how to upload photos from phone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upload-photos-from-phone-to-computer/45f6a9a3-a75b-488e-aa04-48da28804cf1
  9. How to upload data from broken Android phone?

How to upload data from broken Android phone?: Please help how to upload data from the phone on Android with a broken screen to the computer. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upload-data-from-broken-android-phone/552d388d-7149-4479-a2a3-61147f1a438c
  10. Android Device Upload photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Device Upload photos and Videos: I have tried uploading images and videos using Windows 10 without any success. Win 7 seemed to work perfectly, but is not the same with win 10. When connecting the Android device to Win 10, it wants to upload everything to Photos, but after a few minutes it states there are a...