Windows 10: Trying to Use Microsoft IME 2010

Discus and support Trying to Use Microsoft IME 2010 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to use Microsoft IME 2010? I have Microsoft IME 2010, and I do not know how to use the software exactly. 157660 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeriLoko3, Jun 3, 2020.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

Trying to Use Microsoft IME 2010

Does anyone know how to use Microsoft IME 2010? I have Microsoft IME 2010, and I do not know how to use the software exactly.

:)

DeriLoko3, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, can anyone help?

Hi,

Runtime errors such as “Error 0x80070643” can be caused by a variety of
    factors. However, we would like to know more about the issue. Please
    clarify the following:

• Are you getting
      any .NET Framework-related error messages?
    • Is the issue limited to
      Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 installation, or does it happen to all programs you are trying
      to install?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you restart the computer, and then reinstall the program.

Regards.

Roan T, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Steven Win User
    Changing the default font on Microsoft Word 2010 has no effect on new pages

Perform the following steps to set the default font for new Microsoft Word 2010 documents.

1. Right click the "Normal" Style on the Home ribbon and click Modify.
    2. Change the font to Times New Roman, 12 (or whatever you would prefer).
    3. Select the "New documents based on this template" option.
    4. Click OK
    5. Close and reopen Microsoft Word to confirm.

For Microsoft Excel, perform these steps:

1. Select File menu, Options item.
    2. Select the General category.
    3. Change "When creating new workbooks, use this font"
    4. Click OK to confirm
    5. Restart Microsoft Excel as instructed.

Steven, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Trying to Use Microsoft IME 2010

Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

https://support.office.com/en-au/ar...44c849&ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU#__toc272139016

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Trying to Use Microsoft IME 2010

1. Trying to Use Microsoft IME 2010 - Similar Threads - Trying Microsoft IME

2. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 2010 Professional: I have a new machine Dell Inspiron which had office 365 installed - I didnt need it - so I uninstalled it. I then started to install from the disc - Office Professional 2010 - the installation halted three quarters through with error code 25541 - failed to open XML file....
  3. Transfer microsoft office 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer microsoft office 2010: I need to install my microsoft product to my new computer. The old computer has already been recycled. I have the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-microsoft-office-2010/73973454-3e79-49c7-adf6-db29dee24f9b
  4. Windows 10 - Microsoft IME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Microsoft IME: Generally this drives me a little bit nuts as it's got some horrible little foibles that make using it a right pain, BUT it largely works for what I want it for (Japanese input). Since the last update though it's become worse for some reason. Every window I open it starts...
  5. Disable Microsoft IME?

Disable Microsoft IME?: I use two system languages and keyboard layouts: German (QWERTZ) and Japanese (Google IME). Since the last update hit yesterday, a third keyboard layout was added without my consent: Japanese (Microsoft IME). I do not want this, because it makes it more tedious to switch...
  6. Issues while using Japanese IME keyboard

Issues while using Japanese IME keyboard: For the past week, every time I open up the Japanese IME keyboard on my Surface Pro, two things tend to happen without fail: 1. Everything I typed disappears after inputting/pressing ENTER 2. The drop-down suggestion rapidly appears and disappears into the top left corner...
  7. microsoft word starter 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft word starter 2010: Unable to open. Keep getting a little box that tells me it can't be opened..."fix." Have tried fixing it - doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-starter-2010/6bbd74c0-f9b3-4903-b60e-b79ef9d50b20
  8. Microsoft word 2010

Microsoft word 2010: I ran a fix me stick in my computer! Loosed my internet Explorer and my Microsoft word 2010 and my HP printer I got back my Explorer by redown loading now how do I get back my Microsoft word? If I reinstall it will I loose all of my things on it? Also How do I do it? Rich.K...
  9. Microsoft Outlook 2010

Microsoft Outlook 2010: Hi, Everytime I click on a link in an email I get the following message: "This operation has been cancelled due to due to restriction in effect on this computer. pleas e contact your administrator" The only administrator is me as this is a home laptop. I have tried...
  10. Programs freeze up when I try to input using Japanese IME

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs freeze up when I try to input using Japanese IME: Hello, I don't really know how to open up so I'll just get straight to the point. As the thread title might suggest, every time I try to input Japanese text (Hiragana, Katakana/Kanji), the program freezes for some 3 seconds (give or take a second). Just to put everyone on...