Windows 10: Trying to use Microsoft Remote Desktop app on Apple IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard

Discus and support Trying to use Microsoft Remote Desktop app on Apple IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My desktop Apple computer was knocked to the ground and smashed. Had been using it to work from home, via Microsoft Remote Desktop. Rather than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nuttylibrarian, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Trying to use Microsoft Remote Desktop app on Apple IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard

My desktop Apple computer was knocked to the ground and smashed. Had been using it to work from home, via Microsoft Remote Desktop.

Rather than another desktop, I purchased the Apple Ipad Pro with the Magic Keyboard. I tried using MRD on it today and ran into some issues. ‘The main issue seems to be that MRD doesn’t seem to work with the trackpad on the ‘keyboard. So I tried using a bluetooth mouse, but that didn’t seen to work with MRD, either. I’m unable to click or right-click on anything. I can just touch the screen instead of clicking on things, but there’s no way to right-click. And I’m also not able to highlight text that I’d like to copy-and-paste.

Writing medical notes no longer a librarian requires quite a bit of cutting and pasting. I’m afraid I might not be able to do my work from home on the Ipad Pro.

Has anyone else encountered these issues and found a way to get around them or fix them?

Thanks very much.

:)

Nuttylibrarian, Sep 7, 2020
  2. BerryBPC Win User

Windows 10 remote desktop connection with Ipad Pro

I am attempting to connect my Ipad PRO via cellular data to my Windows 10 PC, which is wired into my home Linksys AC1200 smart wi-fi router. i have installed the RD Client on my IPAD, and gone through the steps on both my IPAD and the Windows 10 PC. I
    keep getting the following message when initiating the remote connection: "Unable to connect to remote PC. Please verify Remote Desktop is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and available on the network, and then try again." I have done all of those things,
    and i know the password is correct. Please help

BerryBPC, Sep 7, 2020
  3. BerryBPC Win User
    Windows 10 remote desktop connection with Ipad Pro

I am attempting to connect my Ipad PRO via cellular data to my Windows 10 PC, which is wired into my home Linksys AC1200 smart wi-fi router. i have installed the RD Client on my IPAD, and gone through the steps on both my IPAD and the Windows 10 PC. I
    keep getting the following message when initiating the remote connection: "Unable to connect to remote PC. Please verify Remote Desktop is enabled, the remote PC is turned on and available on the network, and then try again." I have done all of those things,
    and i know the password is correct. Please help

BerryBPC, Sep 7, 2020
  4. FuchEric Win User

Trying to use Microsoft Remote Desktop app on Apple IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard

Apple Magic Keyboard Functionality on Windows 10 (Surface Pro 4)

I am using a Surface Pro 4. I recently was gifted an Apple magic keyboard for my iPad, but was messing around with it and found out it can work with my Surface as well. However, the shortcut keys like Volume, Play/Pause, and Next/Prev do not work.

Is there a way to download/upgrade any software in order to get these keys to function with the Surface Pro 4?

FuchEric, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Trying to use Microsoft Remote Desktop app on Apple IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard

1. Trying to use Microsoft Remote Desktop app on Apple IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard - Similar Threads - Trying Microsoft Remote

2. Microsoft adaptive button not working with Apple iPad Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft adaptive button not working with Apple iPad Pro: I bought the Microsoft adaptive hub and adaptive mouse and adaptive button and was told by Microsoft in London that it will work fine with the Apple iPad Pro 2020. I have the hub connected and the mouse connected and the button connected to the hub but the button will not do...
  3. Microsoft adaptive button not working with Apple iPad Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft adaptive button not working with Apple iPad Pro: I bought the Microsoft adaptive hub and adaptive mouse and adaptive button and was told by Microsoft in London that it will work fine with the Apple iPad Pro 2020. I have the hub connected and the mouse connected and the button connected to the hub but the button will not do...
  4. Magic Puzzle app update on iPad

Magic Puzzle app update on iPad: Last Magic Puzzle app update on iPad somehow turned off sharing the puzzles to a puzzle group , how do I fix it? Did not update app on phone so it is still sharing. It also stopped my sharing any of my personal photos....
  5. using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc: I'm using a bluetooth apple keyboard with windows pc. all the keys are working fine except the function row keys which include volume rockers and play/pause etc. For example, when i click the volume up key on the apple magic keyboard on chrome, it opens up the HTML editor....
  6. App to use Apple magic keyboard (bluetooth) with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App to use Apple magic keyboard (bluetooth) with Windows 10?: Are there any FREE apps that allows me to use the apple bluetooth keyboards on Windows 10. The app needs to bind the keyboards key so that they work with windows (like binding the CMD key to WIN key etc) . I also need to get the shortcut keys at top of the keyboard to work...
  7. Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?

Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?: All about Bluetooth Kann ich ein Apple magic Keyboard mit Windows benützen?
  8. Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10

Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on Mac Pro 2019 with a magic keyboard. In Windows I consistently get @ when I type ", and " when I type @. How do I resolve this, please?...
  9. Remote Desktop app on ipad bug

Remote Desktop app on ipad bug: I have a new ipad pro and trying to add my credentials into the User Account area. When I go to Add User Account, in the User Name field it won't allow me to select the field to enter data. The password field allows me to select and add the password, but not User Name field....
  10. Apple Magic Keyboard Functionality on Windows 10 (Surface Pro 4)

Apple Magic Keyboard Functionality on Windows 10 (Surface Pro 4): I am using a Surface Pro 4. I recently was gifted an Apple magic keyboard for my iPad, but was messing around with it and found out it can work with my Surface as well. However, the shortcut keys like Volume, Play/Pause, and Next/Prev do not work. Is there a way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipad rdp hardware keyboard @ not working

2. ipad magic keyboard cannot microsoft remote desktop