Windows 10: Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.

Discus and support Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to put my two @verizon emails that Ive had for a very long time onto my mail app. I have the account put in Its just that I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TonyBerardi1, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.

I have been trying to put my two @verizon emails that Ive had for a very long time onto my mail app. I have the account put in Its just that I cannot receive or send any emails. I keep getting an error to "We could not access this account you might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this.

Im trying to switch these emails over because for some reason my 2003 or 2007 Outlook got randomly uninstalled and now I can not access my emails which I really need. Please help.

:)

TonyBerardi1, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app. [​IMG]

Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app. [​IMG]

Michael87, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Windows Mail App syncing not showing the content of the mail

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I'd be glad to help you.

Let's try to follow these steps, mentioned below and check, if it works:

Add and remove an account on Mail App:

I would suggest you to remove the email account and add this account again in Mail app.

Try these steps below, to delete the email account
    on the Mail app.

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window, then Tap or click on
      the email account you want to remove.
    • At the bottom, tap or click Remove account or
      Remove all accounts, thus
      remove the email account.
    Try these steps below, to reconfigure
    the email accounton Mail app

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window. If it is not available, go to
      Other account.
    • Add your email account,
      Email address and Password in the
      Other account Window and check, if it works.
    Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.

Brink, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.

1. Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app. - Similar Threads - Trying @verizon email

2. Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10: When I sign into my Verizon account to connect to internet using wifi or my Jetpack as a hot spot I see below.After LAPTOP there is single digit number, then 7 alphabetic letters, a space and 4 numbers, a space and 1 number. Where do those numbers come from and can I change...
  3. Trying to use Windows 10 mail app using only a local account.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to use Windows 10 mail app using only a local account.: [ATTACH] Can someone tell me if you need a MS account to use Windows 10 mail app? I have been pulling my hair out trying to get it to work without a MS account. I only want to use a local account. I get a error code 0x80072af9 and cant sync, getting the below snippet. I...
  4. Windows Mail setup for Verizon now AOL account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail setup for Verizon now AOL account: I just got a new PC with Windows 10, and for some reason cannot get the Windows Mail app to sync with my Verizon / AOL email account. Verizon email was bought by AOL some time back; email address and server settings are still Verizon though. I'm using all the same...
  5. How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?: How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-my-verizon-email-in-windows-mail/d8d72c7d-308d-4abd-8b00-cd9038664da7
  6. Setting Up Mail in WIndows 10 for a verizon account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting Up Mail in WIndows 10 for a verizon account: How can I set up my verizon account in the mail app? I have tried all the suggestions for the incoming and outgoing servers and nothing seems to work. Nowadays the way to access verizon mail is through AOL and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it...
  7. Mail app ignoring my email accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app ignoring my email accounts: In spite of having created even two different Email accounts, the Mail app only shows the "Welcome to Mail" screen asking me to add an account... What is wrong? [ATTACH]...
  8. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail: I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-email-on-windows-10-mail/f68d1d9f-a201-41c3-b579-a5edf796a59b
  9. Problems with Verizon email account

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Verizon email account: I started to have a problem with my Verizon email account after I upgrade to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. All my folders disappeared, sent, deleted, all the ones I made. The email page shown on the screen shows a blank area where the folders had been. The email display...
  10. Yahoo Verizon mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Verizon mail: I have just upgraded to Win. 10, my Yahoo mail needed and app to work properly, I downloaded the app, but Yahoo still the same, how to apply app? The Verizon e-mail will not even open, HELP 63448

Users found this page by searching for:

1. verizon give account permission to sync

2. how to transfer email from vetizon account on andriod to window 10 laptop

3. cant ccess verizon mail from wondpws 10 mail

4. how to sync verizon account in mail app in windows 10: microsoft,
  5. why is there an error for loading my email on yahoo,
  6. verizon fios windows 10 we couldnt access this account,
  7. what password do I use for my Windows Live mail Verizon/Yahoo email account,
  8. how to create user account on windows 10 with verizon.net e-mail,
  9. yahoo verizon email windows 10,
  10. give permission for verizon email to sync,
  11. sync verizon yahoo email to Win 10 email,
  12. giving permission for mail app to sync with yahoo mail,
  13. give verizon email permission to sync to mail app,
  14. Windows 10 what is we couldndt access this account Verizon. You might need to update your password to give the account permission to syn to this device.,
  15. how to sync verizon email account to windows mail app