Windows 10: Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app

Discus and support Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Captnspdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gn3zww/trying_to_use_vcenter_restful_api_in_a_uwp_app/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Captnspdr, May 20, 2020.

1. Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app

/u/Captnspdr, May 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

Brink, May 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows App Studio new REST API Data Source

Source: Windows App Studio June ’16 Release: Harnessing the wealth of the web with the new REST API Data Source | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, May 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app

New campaign APIs for the Windows Store to promote your app

Source: Promote your App – Anywhere. Anytime. - Building Apps for WindowsBuilding Apps for Windows

Brink, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app

1. Trying to use vCenter RESTful API in a UWP app - Similar Threads - Trying vCenter RESTful

2. Does the Windows 11 setting page is using restful api !?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Windows 11 setting page is using restful api !?: When using login with Windows 11 with MS email account, the setting page is not able to load any content after switch off the WIFI, I want to know if the Windows 11 setting page is using restful API to call the information from the MS server !?...
  3. Does the Windows 11 setting page is using restful api !?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the Windows 11 setting page is using restful api !?: When using login with Windows 11 with MS email account, the setting page is not able to load any content after switch off the WIFI, I want to know if the Windows 11 setting page is using restful API to call the information from the MS server !?...
  4. Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working: Hi all,I'm trying to access the data in the Intune Data Warehouse through Graph, but something isn't working as it should.I've read countless guides on how to do it, but everything fails at the same stage.Some background;Everything I'm doing at the moment is through Postman....
  5. Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working

Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working: Hi all,I'm trying to access the data in the Intune Data Warehouse through Graph, but something isn't working as it should.I've read countless guides on how to do it, but everything fails at the same stage.Some background;Everything I'm doing at the moment is through Postman....
  6. MS Sharepoint REST API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Sharepoint REST API: Hello,I would like to ask if possible to create or use existing REST API in Sharepoint in order to retrieve existing files in SharePoint and in the meantime to create new columns for posting retrieved content data of files?For example,Basically we have such columns:Name Date...
  7. Using Windows Sharepoint REST API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using Windows Sharepoint REST API: Hello,I am using MS Sharepoint and keeping files. I wonder if is possible to create a REST API which could read each file content, parse it and put outputcontent in each column separately. Like using new API, to see more columns with names which are related with it's...
  8. Can't use Uwp apps :

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't use Uwp apps :: Everytime I want to open up a Windows 10 uwp app this pops up. Everytime I open up a Windows 8.1 uwp app it just immorality closes after 2 seconds of being opened. I've tried everything from dcim, sfc, troubleshooter, resetting the apps. I officially think the account is...
  9. Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?

Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?: Hi all, is there API (e.g. REST or another one) to access Remix 3D web and underlying service(s)? E.g. Google Poly defines sets of APIs to query uploaded models, download them and also to upload newly created model to a library. Is something similar available or planned...
  10. Windows App Studio new REST API Data Source

in Windows 10 News
    Windows App Studio new REST API Data Source: There are two things we love most here on the Windows App Studio team: First, we love adding new features that increase the capabilities of the apps you can create. Second, we love when we can deliver on your requests. With that in mind, we’re quite excited about today’s...