Windows 10: Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails

Discus and support Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sorry but our systems are a detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access. Please contact Support and reference the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alpha Madiou Bah, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails

Sorry but our systems are a detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access. Please contact Support and reference the following transaction ID and message code. TransactionId: 06557665-ed9a-41a2-aad5-a38e799d0878 Message Code: 715-123170

:)

Alpha Madiou Bah, Aug 8, 2020

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 8, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails

1. Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails - Similar Threads - Trying validate account

2. Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.: I'm unable to activate my window 11 by Microsoft student account that is provided by HEC. When I checked my subscription that have the following.-----------------------------------------Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit.Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Plan 1Information...
  3. Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.: I'm unable to activate my window 11 by Microsoft student account that is provided by HEC. When I checked my subscription that have the following.-----------------------------------------Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit.Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Plan 1Information...
  4. re-enable device to my university account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re-enable device to my university account: I accidently disabled my laptop from my university accounton https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list and now I can't use Microsoft 365Office. I get an error code: 135011. I tried enabling my laptop in Azure Active Directory admin center but it doesn't let me click on...
  5. Microsoft Student Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Student Account: Hello, I have a problem with my Microsoft student account where I still get the message that I have to activate while I've heard that I can benefit from a free account. Please advise. Thank you...
  6. Student account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Student account: your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. The school is blaiming mivrosoft Microsoft says the school im left still unable to set up my student account to my laptop...
  7. Help this university student plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help this university student plz: Hi, i’m a 19 year old university student. Last week, my dad went mental about a fight we had about studying and then he confiscated all my tech (iPhone, laptop, dj gear etc) Now i got my pc back, but he removed everything from my laptop besides the office 365 apps and...
  8. At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub: Could I just buy the faculty version even though I’m a student? submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fe6298/at_my_university_theres_windows_10_education_for/
  9. Remove "Office Home & Student' from my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove "Office Home & Student' from my account: How do I remove "Office Home & Student" from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-office-home-student-from-my-account/adddc827-3067-4de4-8692-80e05f480df7
  10. Printer Validation Failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Validation Failed: I am trying to print to a wireless printer, on an HP computer and I have an HP Printer. When I click Print in the HP Eprint Jetadvantage screen I get Printer validation failed. I have printed from this computer to this printer in the past, I can print from my phone to the...