Windows 10: TSF IME not working in metro Mode

Discus and support TSF IME not working in metro Mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I using the sample TSF code from MS website, it works fine for Desktop mode, but in metro mode or metro mode edit filed it won't work, I even write... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WinstonChang, Feb 10, 2020.

1. TSF IME not working in metro Mode

I using the sample TSF code from MS website,

it works fine for Desktop mode,

but in metro mode or metro mode edit filed it won't work,

I even write a log to show in each function entry, but nothing shows.

any help will be appreciated!

:)

WinstonChang, Feb 10, 2020

2. Metro Apps to open in full screen mode always on Windows 10.

Hello Shikha,

Thank you for responding quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply to few questions so we will know we are guiding you accordingly:

• Are you not able to retain the maximized window of metro apps after resizing the app window?
    • Does the issue persist only with Mail app?
    • Are you facing the above issue since upgrade?

Glad to know the suggestion worked. The above suggestion was given for Mail app and works the same for other metro apps too like Calendar, Store, etc.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 10, 2020
  4. shikha_23 Win User

TSF IME not working in metro Mode

Metro Apps to open in full screen mode always on Windows 10.

hello,

Thank you for the reply. I tried what you suggested me . It worked like a charm !! When I opened the mail it was opened in full view mode. That is fine . Actually I am working on metro app like one as Mail . I wish to automate the process of maximizing
    the full view mode without pressing the maximize icon on the right hand corner of the window.

Thank you..

shikha_23, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

TSF IME not working in metro Mode

1. TSF IME not working in metro Mode - Similar Threads - TSF IME working

2. Japanese IME not working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese IME not working?: Hello.I installed a Japanese language pack on my computer. However, upon attempting to switch keyboards to Japanese, the language bar on my taskbar immediately disappears. If set to English, it says EN as normal. All of the normal keyboard shortcuts Windows+Space, alt-shift,...
  3. Japanese IME not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese IME not working?: Hello.I installed a Japanese language pack on my computer. However, upon attempting to switch keyboards to Japanese, the language bar on my taskbar immediately disappears. If set to English, it says EN as normal. All of the normal keyboard shortcuts Windows+Space, alt-shift,...
  4. Japanese IME not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Japanese IME not working.

Japanese IME not working.: When I try to install Japanese IME on my computer I get this error. Could someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-ime-not-working/2b1f02a9-5c48-488b-9b4c-0bc1429aec18
  6. Microsoft IME not working

Microsoft IME not working: Recently i just installed Microsoft IME and i cannot switch inputs successfully. whenever I switch inputs it says "Japanese IME is not ready yet. Any idea on how to solve this?...
  7. Japanese IME - default mode

Japanese IME - default mode: Why is there no way to set default mode to input romaji into hiragana? I hate switching keyboards and then having to press ALT+~ to switch between hiragana and the useless English keyboard mode. I do not want to type in English when I am using the Japanese keyboard mode. WHY...
  8. Japanese IME not working

Japanese IME not working: I just installed the Japanese language pack and it only seems to work on Microsoft word. If I'm typing in any other application it will not switch to Hiragana. When I click on the Hiragana option it reverts to alphanumeric. I've tried re-installing the package with no luck....
  9. Japanese IME Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Japanese IME Not Working: I use Japanese on and off and have been working in the past. At some point it stopped working. When switch to Japanese, the 'A' isn't there like it used to be and there is not option to switch to hiragana, kana as it is not there anymore. I have tried all the shortcuts,...
  10. Metro bootloader not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Metro bootloader not working.: I have a dual boot system, 7x64 pro and 10x64 pro. Everything works fine if I use the Legacy bootloader. If I switch it to the metro bootloader, using EasyBCD, the system boots directly into W10 without ever showing a bootloader screen. [img] Anyone have a clue how to...