Windows 10: TSL 1.2 encryption

Discus and support TSL 1.2 encryption in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i am filing an application on line. the company requires that my device support TSL 1.2 encryption for security. I am at a loss. I know the basic...... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WindRider27, Nov 18, 2018.

1. TSL 1.2 encryption

i am filing an application on line. the company requires that my device support TSL 1.2 encryption for security. I am at a loss. I know the basic... encryption is for security. what the company is asking for, is that on my browser or windows 10 and how do i proceed to find said item? thank you

:)

WindRider27, Nov 18, 2018

2. Device Encryption not avaiable

Hello Fraczek,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

• Are you referring to BitLocker Drive Encryption?
    • What preventing you from doing this?
    • Did you get any error message or code while doing this?

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the article

Help protect your files using BitLocker Drive Encryption
    and see if it help you.

Do refer the article
    Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption Step-by-Step Guide
    and check if it help you with the required information.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Encryption

Hello Miriam,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your devices page says it is not encrypted when you've turn on encryption, kindly answer these questions:

• Does this happen before you encrypt the device?
    • Which Windows version currently running on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Nov 18, 2018
  4. DoItJust Win User

TSL 1.2 encryption

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

TSL 1.2 encryption

1. TSL 1.2 encryption - Similar Threads - TSL encryption

2. My computer is asking for a recovery key. I have encrypted files I can not access and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is asking for a recovery key. I have encrypted files I can not access and I...: I can not access files on my older computer as they have been encrypted. My computer is asking for a recovery key which I don’t have. How do I recover my files?...
  3. My computer is asking for a recovery key. I have encrypted files I can not access and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is asking for a recovery key. I have encrypted files I can not access and I...: I can not access files on my older computer as they have been encrypted. My computer is asking for a recovery key which I don’t have. How do I recover my files?...
  4. When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...: HP Allinone Win 10 22H2 STANDARD USERWhen I use EFS encryption, the lock symbol appears on the files but I don't get the predicted notice about backing up the EFS encryption Certificate and key or a system tray icon for that. certmgr.msc doesn't show an EFS certificate. How...
  5. When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...

When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...: HP Allinone Win 10 22H2 STANDARD USERWhen I use EFS encryption, the lock symbol appears on the files but I don't get the predicted notice about backing up the EFS encryption Certificate and key or a system tray icon for that. certmgr.msc doesn't show an EFS certificate. How...
  6. When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  8. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  9. I uninstalled Bitlocker and my encrypted drive won't open.

I uninstalled Bitlocker and my encrypted drive won't open.: I had enabled encryption on one of my drives but now it won't open. When I try to open it, nothing happens. Even in system information, there is no BitLocker drive encryption option and drive encryption support says not supported. I am using Windows 10 Pro Education....
  10. Quickbooks is requiring me to install TSL 1.2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quickbooks is requiring me to install TSL 1.2: I am getting messages before QuickBooks opens [img] I have to say Ok before it will allow Quickbooks to open. I have no clue how to turn this on. I looked at the thread to back in 2016 it doesn't seem to have much info and I am assuming that this is happening since I...