Windows 10: TTS - Urdu

Discus and support TTS - Urdu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 pro. I am trying to add TTS for reading urdu pdf file. Please let me know how I can add this feature. Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nizar Noordin, Feb 3, 2020.

1. TTS - Urdu

I am using Windows 10 pro. I am trying to add TTS for reading urdu pdf file. Please let me know how I can add this feature.

Regards

:)

Nizar Noordin, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 3, 2020
  3. basilgill Win User
    Urdu keybord

Hi I have installed the key board CRULP Urdu Phonetic keyboard but peobelm is that it is not appearing in the list to select this key board. I am using windows 10. please advise if I have missed any step in installation. I downloaded the file unzip it
    and run application. please help thank you

basilgill, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

TTS - Urdu

Unable to use Urdu language in windows 10

Hi Arslaniftikhar,

Please answer these questions to assist you further.

• What do you mean when you say 'i cant use it after update in previous version of windows 10'
      are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 from previous operating system or Windows updates?
    • Are you able to see Urdu language pack installed in language settings?
    • Which icon are you referring to?

Follow the steps below to check if Urdu language under Region and language settings in Windows 10.

• Click on Start menu and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and language; Click on Region and Language.
    • Under Language click on Add language.
    • Choose the language from the list and click on it.

Refer the step to setup Keyboard for language.

• Click on Language and tap/click on Options.
    • Click on Add a Keyboard.
    Do let us know if you are able to use Urdu language. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

TTS - Urdu

1. TTS - Urdu - Similar Threads - TTS Urdu

2. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  3. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  4. TTS Voices: English In Other Accents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TTS Voices: English In Other Accents?: I wonder, is there a way to make voices of foreign languages speak English without it sounding like "broken English"? For example, English with a Japanese accent? Or maybe even a Dutch or a German accent? Here's an example. English with a German accent: Airport Announcements...
  5. TTS Voices: English In Other Accents?

TTS Voices: English In Other Accents?: I wonder, is there a way to make voices of foreign languages speak English without it sounding like "broken English"? For example, English with a Japanese accent? Or maybe even a Dutch or a German accent? Here's an example. English with a German accent: Airport Announcements...
  6. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...
  7. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...
  8. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

9. what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?: i'm developer. i want create my country language text to speech for windows narrator. Where can i find language syllable, sound and model etc required informations?...
  10. what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?

what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?: i'm developer. i want create my country language text to speech for windows narrator. Where can i find language syllable, sound and model etc required informations?...