Windows 10: TubeCast app stopped working

Discus and support TubeCast app stopped working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded TubeCast from the Microsoft Store. It used to work well but I am currently facing an issue...... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PabloLahr, Sep 20, 2020.

1. PabloLahr Win User

TubeCast app stopped working

I downloaded TubeCast from the Microsoft Store. It used to work well but I am currently facing an issue...

:)

PabloLahr, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Pramod_KC Win User

Does Windows Phone 8 work with Chromecast device?

Hi Laurent,

I am using Tubecast for sometime. However, it gives limited options in controlling the videos in terms of pause, forward or even stop. Any suggestions to work these things on Tubecast.

Pramod_KC, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. TubeCast app stopped working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Abi99 (2) Win User

Bought app not syncing

Please, change the language of your phone to English (United States) so we are able to read the error message.

• Do you get that error message when you try to buy the in-app purchase or the app itself?
    • What happens when you go for that other app – Tubecast without PRO?

Abi99 (2), Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. TubeCast app stopped working - Similar Threads - TubeCast app stopped

2. Microsoft Apps Stopped Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Apps Stopped Working: Hello, For a while now my microsoft store apps have stopped working Calculator, Xbox, etc.. The apps don't even show up in the apps and features list in settings. Here's some things I've tried already: -wsreset.exe, the program ran but it didn't fix anything...
  3. window app stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window app stop working: sir mere laptop me times coaching application not work properly he shows that window app stop working and a problem caused the programe to stop working correctly window will close the program my contact no 875003085...
  4. default apps stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    default apps stopped working: After April update, default apps stopped working. How can I fix the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-apps-stopped-working/236e81ce-f0cd-48ce-9c12-c83a42310a63
  5. Silverlight stops working for an app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Silverlight stops working for an app: I have recently upgraded to a new laptop, and am slowly installing all my stuff on to it. This includes the Blackstar Amp application. I had to download Silverlight for it to work, which I did, and the app worked for a week, then suddenly stopped, with an error message...
  6. Camera app stopped working

Camera app stopped working: oxA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent>(0xC00D3704) I uninstalled device driver, rebooted and contacted Logitech. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-stopped-working/279bc6dc-92d7-4e8d-81b4-c8465b986aa9
  7. Win10 apps stopped working

Win10 apps stopped working: This happened a few days ago, maybe a week, the Win10 native apps stopped working. The image viewing app doesn't work, Mail doesn't work, Calendar doesn't work... I haven't checked the others yet, but I'm sure the answer is it don't work. "There is a problem with mail....
  8. Apps stop working.

Apps stop working.: Hi, In the Reliability Monitor it claims that Photo App - stopped working. I used it briefly and closed it down and saw no evidence of any problem but as stated above the Monitor claims it stopped working. Am I closing it down incorrectly; I use the close button 'X' top...
  9. Weather App stopped working.

Weather App stopped working.: Hi Guys my most used App the Windows Weather app has stopped working, I click on it to open and it open and then closes again right away. Is there anyway I can fix this? Is it a common Win 10 app system fault with the app or is my PC specific that has the problem? TIA...
  10. Apps have stopped working

Apps have stopped working: Just noticed that some Apps i.e. Weather & News have stopped working. I uninstalled them, then did a reinstall without success. The live tiles show the current weather & news headlines but as soon as they are opened, they become minimised to the taskbar. Clicking on the...