Windows 10: Tuesday Tip

Discus and support Tuesday Tip in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tuesday Tip Navigating Desktops: > Highlight ONLY where you are, but, scan & pick from EVERYTHING via Alt+Tab > Ctrl+Win<--/--> to change desktop OR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, May 12, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Tuesday Tip

Tuesday Tip
    Navigating Desktops:
    > Highlight ONLY where you are, but, scan & pick from EVERYTHING via Alt+Tab
    > Ctrl+Win<--/--> to change desktop OR Alt-Tab to site OR app wanted
    > No need close/re-open. Leave whatever on the screen & just change desktop

Tuesday Tip ext?url=https%3a%2f%2fsocial.technet.microsoft.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Tuesday Tip ext?url=https%3a%2f%2fsocial.technet.microsoft.jpg

:)

Drew1903, May 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Tuesday Tip :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 12, 2020
  3. Does Patch Tuesday still exist

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which Tuesdays patch you are referring to?
    • Which patch you are referring to? Is it for Windows or phone?
    I suggest you to refer to the Windows blog for the latest news and check if it helps.

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 12, 2020
  4. Vario Win User

Tuesday Tip

x800xl oc tips?

Hi, just purchased an x800xl from msi. Any tips, suggestions for successful overclock?

Vario, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Tuesday Tip

1. Tuesday Tip - Similar Threads - Tuesday Tip

2. Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.: Hi My printers have all disappeared after the March 2024 Windows 11 update . Troubleshooters in 'Settings' don't work, and I'm unable to add printers, as the 'Settings' app just hangs.I have booted into 'Safe' mode and can see the printers in the printer list. I have removed...
  3. Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.: Hi My printers have all disappeared after the March 2024 Windows 11 update . Troubleshooters in 'Settings' don't work, and I'm unable to add printers, as the 'Settings' app just hangs.I have booted into 'Safe' mode and can see the printers in the printer list. I have removed...
  4. Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes: Anyone else experiencing this, and if so have any fixes? I have almost 10 users within our company who ever since Tuesday/Wednesday and installing the latest updates experiencing extreme lag on all apps and desktop with frequent freezes and spinning circles making it near...
  5. Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes: Anyone else experiencing this, and if so have any fixes? I have almost 10 users within our company who ever since Tuesday/Wednesday and installing the latest updates experiencing extreme lag on all apps and desktop with frequent freezes and spinning circles making it near...
  6. Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes

7. Missed Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed Patch Tuesday: Hello, Have a question about Patch Tuesday, i can't get general answer about it and need advice. So in company for some reason was missed two month Patch Tuesday on endpoints, now need to renew it. Question is: does January Patch Tuesday contains missed month security...
  8. Missed Patch Tuesday

Missed Patch Tuesday: Hello, Have a question about Patch Tuesday, i can't get general answer about it and need advice. So in company for some reason was missed two month Patch Tuesday on endpoints, now need to renew it. Question is: does January Patch Tuesday contains missed month security...
  9. Missed Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. It's Patch Tuesday And Windows 11 23H2 Cumulative Update KB5032190 Is Now Available!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's Patch Tuesday And Windows 11 23H2 Cumulative Update KB5032190 Is Now Available!: This Cumulative Update KB5032190 will bring your Windows 11 23H2 to Build OS 22631.2715 Please read entire post for information on this update....