Windows 10: Tuesday WIN 10 update

Discus and support Tuesday WIN 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dell desktop ran Tuesday Win 10 update and now I cannot log into the computer. When I hit the enter key so that it asks for a password, the screen goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ron07GTCS, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Ron07GTCS Win User

Tuesday WIN 10 update

Dell desktop ran Tuesday Win 10 update and now I cannot log into the computer. When I hit the enter key so that it asks for a password, the screen goes blurry and nothing happens. Any recommendations on fix?

:)

Ron07GTCS, Aug 7, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Aug 7, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 7, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Tuesday WIN 10 update

dalchina, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Tuesday WIN 10 update

1. Tuesday WIN 10 update - Similar Threads - Tuesday update

2. Patch Tuesday: Stuck on "Checking for Updates". Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: Stuck on "Checking for Updates". Windows 10: I'm currently on v1809 17763.168 and on Patch Tuesday, I received these three notification emails 1. Security Update Releases. The following CVEs have undergone a major revision increment: * CVE-2018-0952 * CVE-2018-8650 2. Security Update Summary for Dec 11: This summary...
  3. Microsoft pushes out fixes for 17 critical flaws as part of Patch Tuesday updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes out fixes for 17 critical flaws as part of Patch Tuesday updates: As part of Patch Tuesday Microsoft rolled out updates for all its previous Windows operating system. As is always the case with Patch Tuesday releases, Microsoft aims at pushing out fixes for some critical flaws. With today’s updates Microsoft has fixed not less than 61...
  4. Microsoft fixes vulnerabilities in Windows with latest Patch Tuesday update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes vulnerabilities in Windows with latest Patch Tuesday update: Microsoft yesterday released Patch Tuesday updates for all its versions of Windows operating system with bug fixes and performance improvements. The Redmond Giant has addressed vulnerabilities present in several versions of Windows 10 and as well as the other products. The...
  5. August Patch Tuesday updates for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    August Patch Tuesday updates for Windows 10: Microsoft has released Patch Tuesday updates to all of their products. Windows 10 1803 KB4343909 is released for version 1803. The build number is 17134.228 after the update. 32 bit download 64 bit download Windows 10 1709 KB4343897 is released for version 1709....
  6. Microsoft addresses 17 critical vulnerabilities in Tuesday’s Patch update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft addresses 17 critical vulnerabilities in Tuesday’s Patch update: Microsoft as part of its Patch Tuesday cycle released new security updates for all its supported versions of Windows. The security updates are part of the July 2018 Patch Tuesday cycle. The Redmond Giant has fixed 54 vulnerabilities with the latest Patch Tuesday update....
  7. Latest Windows 10 cumulative updates rollout kicks off on Tuesday

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 cumulative updates rollout kicks off on Tuesday: Microsoft is projected to launch new cumulative updates for Windows 10 operating system tomorrow (Tuesday). The July 2018 cumulative update for Windows 10 will fix several bugs and improve the performance of the platform. Microsoft will kick off this month’s Patch Tuesday...
  8. Edge users should apply last Patch Tuesday updates (6/12/18)

in Browsers and Email
    Edge users should apply last Patch Tuesday updates (6/12/18): Important vulnerability patched in last Tesday's patches. You should apply the patches if you have not already done so. *ArrowMicrosoft Edge users should patch to avoid data-scraping Wavethrough vulnerability - TechRepublic *ArrowCumulative Update KB4284835 Windows 10 v1803...
  9. Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday update now available with fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday update now available with fixes: Microsoft released its new set of Patch Tuesday updates for which is now available for all users. The latest updates comes with fixes for not less than 51 vulnerabilities which effects Windows operating system, Microsoft Edge and Office Suite. Microsoft recommends users to...
  10. Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday: Tomorrow is Patch Tuesday, and Microsoft is expected to release new security fixes for Windows operating system and other software. Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 will be receiving new cumulative updates tomorrow with bug fixes, performance improvements and patches. Patch Tuesday is...