Windows 10: Tune-up Windows 10 using these tips and free software

Discus and support Tune-up Windows 10 using these tips and free software in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over time, your Windows 10 PC does tend to become sluggish; and when this happens, you know that it is time to tune-up your PC. Today, in this post I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 26, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Tune-up Windows 10 using these tips and free software

Over time, your Windows 10 PC does tend to become sluggish; and when this happens, you know that it is time to tune-up your PC. Today, in this post I am going to share some basic tips and software that can help your PC running in good condition. Tune-up Windows 10 PC You too can […]

This article Tune-up Windows 10 using these tips and free software first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Tune-up Windows 10 using these tips and free software

lorraine walsh, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Tune-up Windows 10 using these tips and free software

1. Tune-up Windows 10 using these tips and free software - Similar Threads - Tune using tips

2. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Norton tune up: Hello, I'm trying to get a Norton Tune up for my PC. Their tech support guy tells me i don't have the required admin rights on my home personal laptop. This is the text he gave me... "I need you to connect with the Microsoft support and ask for the administrative rights over...
  3. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Norton tune up: Hello, I'm trying to get a Norton Tune up for my PC. Their tech support guy tells me i don't have the required admin rights on my home personal laptop. This is the text he gave me... "I need you to connect with the Microsoft support and ask for the administrative rights over...
  4. Norton tune up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Tune-Up Utility?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tune-Up Utility?: Hi, I'm looking for a good tune-up utility, is Wise Care 365 Pro any good or Glary Utilities Pro, or maybe any other recommendations? I prefer it not to be free as I think free stuff comes with questions, why would anyone give free stuff and not get anything in return. 182602
  6. Windows 10 with JBL Tune 700bt hands-free mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 with JBL Tune 700bt hands-free mode: Dear Support, I have a JBL Tune 700bt headset. It's work perfectly for the music play, BUT if i would like to use the JBL's microphone, the sound in headphone is confused and noisy. I try with my phone and working well! I use a Windows 10 x64 on Lenovo Ideapad 520. I try...
  7. Any tips on freeing up disk space on the system drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tips on freeing up disk space on the system drive?: It's getting crowded. I need all my 3D software to be on the 512 ssd because of performance. If I move all vids and pics to d:\ I only free up 20 gigs or so. Don't want to use the software Wipe again I think, because it deleted too much of my settings everywhere. submitted...
  8. A Tip: Use Tips

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  9. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  10. Windows 10 Tune up utils?

Windows 10 Tune up utils?: What do others recommend using as the best Windows 10 tune up/optimiser utility? I'm currently using Boostspeed but wondered what others were using and why? 75498