Windows 10: Turbo Boost Max 3.0. Even after disabling in BIOS, this windowstill shows at startup. How...

Discus and support Turbo Boost Max 3.0. Even after disabling in BIOS, this windowstill shows at startup. How... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kellybrownstewart [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kellybrownstewart, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Turbo Boost Max 3.0. Even after disabling in BIOS, this windowstill shows at startup. How...

/u/kellybrownstewart, Jan 6, 2020
  2. TedN91740 Win User

Intel Turbo Boost stays on after startup on the desktop

Hi MC

You just disabled it. I have four apps that I have programmed into my Turbo Boost.

The Turbo Boost actually works well. The apps I have programmed into it run faster because of the Turbo Boost.

Because you disable it I don't think I could manually start it to run my apps. It is past 3 AM and I'm too tired to try.

And if I could manually start it I would be staring at the Turbo App until I manually click the close button. That is why we are all here to stop having to click on the close button either right after your PC starts up or if you can manually start it if
    as in your case you have disabled it.

What we need is a smart Intel Guy to figure out how the Windows 10 Fall Creator's update is fouling up Intel's Turbo Boost app.

TedN91740, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00243

Brink, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Turbo Boost Max 3.0. Even after disabling in BIOS, this windowstill shows at startup. How...

Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00243

Brink, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Turbo Boost Max 3.0. Even after disabling in BIOS, this windowstill shows at startup. How...

1. Turbo Boost Max 3.0. Even after disabling in BIOS, this windowstill shows at startup. How... - Similar Threads - Turbo Boost Max

2. Maximum Turbo Boost Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximum Turbo Boost Not Working: Hii,I have a Intel i3-1005G1 Processor HP laptop.My Intel Turbo Mode is enabled but cpu clock speed not increasing.My Max turbo speed should be 3.4ghz but it's stuck at 1.19ghz.I did all solutions but nothing is effecting.Minimum and maximum Processor State is also not adding...
  3. Maximum Turbo Boost Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum Turbo Boost Not Working: Hii,I have a Intel i3-1005G1 Processor HP laptop.My Intel Turbo Mode is enabled but cpu clock speed not increasing.My Max turbo speed should be 3.4ghz but it's stuck at 1.19ghz.I did all solutions but nothing is effecting.Minimum and maximum Processor State is also not adding...
  4. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low mic volume even with max mic boost: I need help, the item's microphone sound and boost are at their maximum, but my sound is still very low, I have tried reinstalling the sound card and changing the microphone, but it still doesn't work, I'm using the win10 system, hope someone can help...
  5. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low mic volume even with max mic boost: I need help, the item's microphone sound and boost are at their maximum, but my sound is still very low, I have tried reinstalling the sound card and changing the microphone, but it still doesn't work, I'm using the win10 system, hope someone can help...
  6. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mic is extremely quiet even with max boost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic is extremely quiet even with max boost: as title says Mic is basically not usable , both front and rear 3.5mm I tried, -uninstalling and installing it again -unplugging them from the motherboard uninstalling the driver and plugging them again -latest driver from the motherboard and realtek websites -older...
  8. BSOD intel turbo boost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD intel turbo boost: why does my pc Bsod with intel turbo boost enabled in bios? its 100 percent the culprit! 149006
  9. Automatically change turbo boost

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically change turbo boost: Is there any way to change turbo boost automatically depending on if certain programs are running or not, I've used ThrottleStop but don't want to have to turn it on/off manually all the time depending on what I want to do. Would this affect performance significantly...
  10. Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00243 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0...