Windows 10: "TurboTax 2015 WinPerFedFormset" Uninstall Message for the current Windows Update-November...

Discus and support "TurboTax 2015 WinPerFedFormset" Uninstall Message for the current Windows Update-November... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today, my Windows 10 Update required me to uninstall "TurboTax 2015 WinPerFedFormset". I haven't got this App installed on my PC. Any ideas how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaddMax, Nov 2, 2020.

1. MaddMax Win User

"TurboTax 2015 WinPerFedFormset" Uninstall Message for the current Windows Update-November...

Today, my Windows 10 Update required me to uninstall "TurboTax 2015 WinPerFedFormset". I haven't got this App installed on my PC. Any ideas how to manually delete it?

:)

MaddMax, Nov 2, 2020

2. TurboTax 2015 Error 42016 Updater Error

TurboTax 2014 and TurboTax 2015 were working properly on my machine under Win7. Upon update to Win 10, they are no longer able to download updates (e.g. revised tax forms) or even state forms. Yes to the obvious question - my internet connection is fine.
    I uninstalled / reinstalled TurboTax 2015 from CD multiple times to no avail. To ensure Intuit was not locking me out due to the new Win 10 OS, I contacted Intuit and had them push a download of TurboTax 2015 from the internet. Upon load of the pushed version,
    the problem persists. It appears there may be an incompatibility with Win 10 and TurboTax. Since both versions of TurboTax exhibit similar issues, it seems more like some OS download or configuration issue. I checked Windows Updates and they are "current." Does
    anybody have a recommendation?

RobertSchubertSX, Nov 2, 2020
  3. TurboTax 2015

Original Title : Allen B

I recently installed Windows 10 on my HP desktop and it has worked well. I purchased TurboTax 2015 CD and have been unable to install it on my computer. The TurboTax instructions said that if the installation doesn't run automatically, locate the TurboTax CD
    and double click the setup.exe file and follow the prompts. However, I can't locate setup.exe file. Where cxan I locate that file?

AllenBaron, Nov 2, 2020
  4. RicCas46x Win User

"TurboTax 2015 WinPerFedFormset" Uninstall Message for the current Windows Update-November...

TurboTax 2015

Similar problem on my Dell Windows 10

All drivers seem to be up to date, but when I attempt to install TurboTax 2015, the install stops and gives an error code 65535. What is up?

RicCas46x, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. "TurboTax 2015 WinPerFedFormset" Uninstall Message for the current Windows Update-November... - Similar Threads - TurboTax 2015 WinPerFedFormset

2. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023: Apparently there was a Windows update on my Surface and now I keep getting a "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message . . . it comes up after my screen times out? How do I get rid of this please?...
  3. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023: Apparently there was a Windows update on my Surface and now I keep getting a "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message . . . it comes up after my screen times out? How do I get rid of this please?...
  4. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can not uninstall C++ 2015

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not uninstall C++ 2015: I'm tring to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC but when I hit install it says, [ATTACH] So I tried uninstalling in remove programs and applications, [ATTACH] but it gave me this, [ATTACH] The program also shows up with no image which leads...
  6. Windows 10 update for November Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update for November Error Message: Hi, My computer keeps prompting me to install the new windows 10 update before November so that windows will continue to work after that date. I have done this multiple times and it still will not update and always leaves the error message "Cannot configure some...
  7. OneDrive Message Center Update November 1st to November 31st

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Message Center Update November 1st to November 31st: This month, we’ll be rolling out Block Download for Anyone and Organization sharing links as well as updating the MyAnalytics feature on OneDrive mobile. We’re also announcing that Camera Upload for OneDrive on Android is coming out of beta for all users! As always, feel...
  8. Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for November 10 2015

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for November 10 2015: Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for November 10 2015 Note: There may be latency issues due to replication, if the page does not display keep refreshing Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s). Note: www.microsoft.com/technet/security and...
  9. November 2015 Security Release ISO Image

in Windows 10 News
    November 2015 Security Release ISO Image: [img] This DVD5 ISO image file contains the security updates for Windows released on Windows Update on November 2015. The image does not contain security updates for other Microsoft products. This DVD5 ISO image is intended for administrators that need to download...
  10. Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 Released November 30th 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 Released November 30th 2015: Today, we are happy to announce the release of Visual Studio 2015 Update 1. This release includes our latest feature and functionality updates. Download: Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 To learn more about the most recent version of TFS, see the Team Foundation Server...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TurboTax error winperfedformset