Windows 10: Turbotax Download

Discus and support Turbotax Download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 Home running in S mode on a brand new computer. I've purchased Turbotax online and it won't let me install it without turning off "S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kristine BM, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Turbotax Download

I have Windows 11 Home running in S mode on a brand new computer. I've purchased Turbotax online and it won't let me install it without turning off "S mode". Is there a workaround? It won't let me run as administrator. I see Turbotax "guide" is in the Microsoft app store, for purchase, but I don't really need the guide. It seems to me if any Turbotax app is in the app store, I should be able to install Turbotax without turning off S mode. Any ideas? Thanks,Kristine

:)

Kristine BM, Jan 17, 2022
  2. x509 Win User

Weird pricing for TurboTAX 2018

So I need to buy TurboTAX Premier. Amazon lists the download for $70, but the CD with free shipping for only $55. Same on NewEgg. So I bought the CD from NewEgg. Duh.*Party Delivered in only four days.

Anyone care to speculate on this pricing, which seems upside down to me.

3. Lost TurboTax apps after upgrade

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience happened. We are glad to help you.

Please share this to narrow down the issue:

• Do you have the backup of the TurboTax apps on your computer?

• When you say “I assume the data is still there”, do you have the data stored in the TurboTax apps?
    If yes, I suggest you to try reloading the apps and check if it helps in restoring the files.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Gil deG Win User

Turbotax Download

TurboTax Runtime error

Hi,

It's possible that you did not meet the system requirements for your TurboTax 2017.

We suggest that you contact TurboTax support for further assistance just to make sure that it is not a system issue.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.

Gil deG, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Turbotax Download

1. Turbotax Download - Similar Threads - Turbotax Download

2. Need to download a turbotax software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to download a turbotax software: I am having an issuw with downloading a windows turbotax software. Stating need to get permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-a-turbotax-software/d26c7ddd-07f8-43ca-8df7-8fb3bf9bacd8
  3. Need to download a turbotax software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to download a turbotax software: I am having an issuw with downloading a windows turbotax software. Stating need to get permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-a-turbotax-software/d26c7ddd-07f8-43ca-8df7-8fb3bf9bacd8
  4. Why is Turbotax an unverified application. I can't download it without getting out of S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Turbotax an unverified application. I can't download it without getting out of S mode.: Why is Turbotax an unverified application. I can't download it without getting out of S mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-turbotax-an-unverified-application-i-cant/35abe2d5-b25b-4640-a333-106341dc1c8a
  5. Why is Turbotax an unverified application. I can't download it without getting out of S mode.

Why is Turbotax an unverified application. I can't download it without getting out of S mode.: Why is Turbotax an unverified application. I can't download it without getting out of S mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-turbotax-an-unverified-application-i-cant/35abe2d5-b25b-4640-a333-106341dc1c8a
  6. 2022 turbotax products download but will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2022 turbotax products download but will not install: Windows 10 has been updated, defraged, cleaned up, and the product shows the installer, asks for the location of the software, it then just stops running....
  7. 2022 turbotax products download but will not install

2022 turbotax products download but will not install: Windows 10 has been updated, defraged, cleaned up, and the product shows the installer, asks for the location of the software, it then just stops running....
  8. How to Download TurboTax 2022 on Windows 11 surface pro

How to Download TurboTax 2022 on Windows 11 surface pro: I purchase a new Surface Pro. I'm attempting to download Turbotax 2022 onto it. When I enter the license code, the "PC Windows" option is grayed out. The only option is "MAC" which I do not have. My Windows 11 Surface Pro is not running in S Mode. Advice???Patti...
  9. How to Download TurboTax 2022 on Windows 11 surface pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Download TurboTax 2022 on Windows 11 surface pro: I purchase a new Surface Pro. I'm attempting to download Turbotax 2022 onto it. When I enter the license code, the "PC Windows" option is grayed out. The only option is "MAC" which I do not have. My Windows 11 Surface Pro is not running in S Mode. Advice???Patti...
  10. Turbotax Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turbotax Download: I have Windows 11 Home running in S mode on a brand new computer. I've purchased Turbotax online and it won't let me install it without turning off "S mode". Is there a workaround? It won't let me run as administrator. I see Turbotax "guide" is in the Microsoft app store, for...