Windows 10: TURBOTAX

Discus and support TURBOTAX in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; THE TURBOTAX IS NOT ABLE OPEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turbotax/b96a0f18-ffe2-4fc8-9a78-85af06b76d24 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LETICIALANE, Feb 6, 2021.

1. TURBOTAX

THE TURBOTAX IS NOT ABLE OPEN

:)

LETICIALANE, Feb 6, 2021

2. Lost TurboTax apps after upgrade

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience happened. We are glad to help you.

Please share this to narrow down the issue:

• Do you have the backup of the TurboTax apps on your computer?

• When you say “I assume the data is still there”, do you have the data stored in the TurboTax apps?
    If yes, I suggest you to try reloading the apps and check if it helps in restoring the files.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 6, 2021
  3. x509 Win User
    Weird pricing for TurboTAX 2018

So I need to buy TurboTAX Premier. Amazon lists the download for $70, but the CD with free shipping for only $55. Same on NewEgg. So I bought the CD from NewEgg. Duh.*Party Delivered in only four days.

Anyone care to speculate on this pricing, which seems upside down to me.

x509, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Gil deG Win User

TURBOTAX

TurboTax Runtime error

Hi,

It's possible that you did not meet the system requirements for your TurboTax 2017.

We suggest that you contact TurboTax support for further assistance just to make sure that it is not a system issue.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.

Gil deG, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

TURBOTAX

1. TURBOTAX - Similar Threads - TURBOTAX

2. Turbotax business 2023 will not save my tax file. I get Error 102348.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turbotax business 2023 will not save my tax file. I get Error 102348.: TurboTax 2023 Business gives me error 102348 when trying to save my tax file. It appeared I didn't have write permission to save the file in the location. The read only option was set on the file folder at least the box was checked in the folder properties. I can't get that...
  3. Turbotax business 2023 will not save my tax file. I get Error 102348.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turbotax business 2023 will not save my tax file. I get Error 102348.: TurboTax 2023 Business gives me error 102348 when trying to save my tax file. It appeared I didn't have write permission to save the file in the location. The read only option was set on the file folder at least the box was checked in the folder properties. I can't get that...
  4. Turbotax business 2023 will not save my tax file. I get Error 102348.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. trying to install turbotax from cd, not able to, help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to install turbotax from cd, not able to, help.: trying to install turbotax from cd, not able to, help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-turbotax-from-cd-not-able-to/b9959c0a-48f7-4a45-9e44-89d811355830
  6. trying to install turbotax from cd, not able to, help.

trying to install turbotax from cd, not able to, help.: trying to install turbotax from cd, not able to, help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-turbotax-from-cd-not-able-to/b9959c0a-48f7-4a45-9e44-89d811355830
  7. trying to install turbotax from cd, not able to, help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Problem installing TurboTax on Windows 11. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing TurboTax on Windows 11. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing: I have uninstalled and reinstalled Visual C++, rebooting before reinstalling. I can see both files in...
  9. Problem installing TurboTax on Windows 11. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing

Problem installing TurboTax on Windows 11. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing: I have uninstalled and reinstalled Visual C++, rebooting before reinstalling. I can see both files in...
  10. Need to download a turbotax software

Need to download a turbotax software: I am having an issuw with downloading a windows turbotax software. Stating need to get permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-a-turbotax-software/d26c7ddd-07f8-43ca-8df7-8fb3bf9bacd8