Windows 10: Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

Discus and support Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Yes, I've read all the similar and equal questions and replies, but none worked for me. I would like to my Hotspot Mobile to turn on at system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by quelgs, Mar 3, 2020.

1. quelgs Win User

Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

Yes, I've read all the similar and equal questions and replies, but none worked for me.

I would like to my Hotspot Mobile to turn on at system start. That would be the Hotspot option right by my wifi connection button, ok?

When running netsh wlan start hostednetwork on cmd it doenst work, even when I set name and password first it still doesnt work.

Sometimes it will show on my mobile for a second and disappear the next. I've also allowed sharing connection on properties. The commands creates a new wifi conection on my network properties that DOESNT WORK, so its useless, the only hotspot working is when I click on my direct button:

Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically 6af39c18-11ce-48a2-9e4b-984fe8f9061e?upload=true.png

This works, the cmd commands doesnt.

So is there any solution to turn on THIS button automatically at system start?

Thanks

:)

quelgs, Mar 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 3, 2020
  3. lorraine walsh, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

Wifi turns off automatically when a device is connected to my hotspot

Whenever a device is connected to my hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

To turn the Windows 10 hotspot on, in first step I have turned on the Wireless Network Connection as shown in the below image.

Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically [​IMG]

After that I did following steps in Command Prompt(Admin) for hotspot
    1. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=MyWiFi key=mypassword
    2. netsh wlan start hostednetwork

In netsh wlan show hostednetwork command, it shows the hotspot had started successfully as shown in the below image.

But whenever a device is connected to this hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

I have unchecked the Power management option i.e, Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    All driver are updated to the latest versions.

Please help

luck pradeep, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

1. Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically - Similar Threads - Turn Hotspot Mobile

2. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  3. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  4. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on: I found the careful explanation of adding the startup commands to set the mobile hot spot to set up. It does not work. I have tried waiting to see if it will eventually start up, and I've made sure that my phone is ready to connect. This is what I've done. Below this is...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on: I found the careful explanation of adding the startup commands to set the mobile hot spot to set up. It does not work. I have tried waiting to see if it will eventually start up, and I've made sure that my phone is ready to connect. This is what I've done. Below this is...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Automatically Turn On Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

Automatically Turn On Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10: I already success setting mobile hotspot and share my LAN internet connection though WIFI in my windows 10 computer. My problem is every time i turn off computer then turn it on again, i must click mobile hotspot to turn on it and share my LAN internet. Is there a way to...
  9. Automatically turn on Mobile Hotspot when the PC boots

Automatically turn on Mobile Hotspot when the PC boots: im trying to find out how to get on windows 10 the mobile hotspot to startup when i turn my system on ***Original title: Mobile Hotspot To Startup!***...
  10. Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot: Hi, is there any way to turn on the mobile hotspot automatically when teh computer boots up?(Windows 10) The best would be, if it would turn on even when there is no user signed in, and computer is still on the sign-in screen, but any solution would be welcome. Thank you...