Windows 10: TURN INTERNET

Discus and support TURN INTERNET in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello dear. Please, with the new update, add the function of turning off the Internet for certain applications, as it is done in mobile OS. thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TrillionaireS, May 24, 2021.

1. TURN INTERNET

Hello dear. Please, with the new update, add the function of turning off the Internet for certain applications, as it is done in mobile OS. thanks in advance

:)

TrillionaireS, May 24, 2021

2. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 24, 2021
  3. Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 24, 2021
  4. Gramps Win User

TURN INTERNET

Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, May 24, 2021
Thema:

TURN INTERNET

1. TURN INTERNET - Similar Threads - TURN INTERNET

2. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....
  3. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....
  4. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...: Hi, We have been having internet issues whereby the PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on or when unplugging ethernet. Our current configuration of the network uses a switches and routers set up by a "Professional "...
  5. PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...

PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned...: Hi, We have been having internet issues whereby the PC disconnects the internet for the entire household for about 3 to 5 minutes when turned on or when unplugging ethernet. Our current configuration of the network uses a switches and routers set up by a "Professional "...
  6. Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on: Internet connection on my pc keeps going out without a way to turn it back on. I restart my computer and that sometimes works but a hour later it just disconects again. I have tried network reset, uninstalling and reinstallng the adadptors, moving closer to the router,...
  7. Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on

Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on: Internet connection on my pc keeps going out without a way to turn it back on. I restart my computer and that sometimes works but a hour later it just disconects again. I have tried network reset, uninstalling and reinstallng the adadptors, moving closer to the router,...
  8. My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games: I've had this problem ever since I bought my new pc which is a prebuilt hp omen 30l with a network adapter Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter. Everytime, I download a game it would work fine for a few minutes then suddenly drop to essentially 0, forcing me to turn off my...
  9. My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games

My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games: I've had this problem ever since I bought my new pc which is a prebuilt hp omen 30l with a network adapter Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter. Everytime, I download a game it would work fine for a few minutes then suddenly drop to essentially 0, forcing me to turn off my...
  10. My internet keeps turning off when I download huge files such as steam games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing