Windows 10: Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it)

Discus and support Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Here is the solution : Get old language indicator and language bar in Windows 10 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by marcomarsella, Jul 29, 2015.

1. AliBorsan Win User

Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it)

AliBorsan, Oct 5, 2015
  2. Crocko Win User

Simple, easy solution if others are still having problems within Win10.

1. Open All Settings => Time & Language => Region & language.
    2. Set your language as DEFAULT (eg: English (Australia). Download/install any updates if available. Reboot after install.
    3. After reboot, repeat step 1 and DELETE all other languages other then your required language.
    4. Reboot.
    5. Open All Settings => System => Notifications & actions.
    6. Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    7. Turn off Input Indicator.
    8. Reboot
    9. All fixed.

Crocko, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it)

1. Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it) - Similar Threads - Turn Language Bar

2. Auto hide task bar turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto hide task bar turns off: Hello, ever since my computer decided it would be a good time to upgrade to windows 11 I've had issues with auto hide task bar. Any time i walk away and my system goes to sleep quite often because i move around and work when i log into my system and it opens i have an alert...
  3. Auto hide task bar turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto hide task bar turns off: Hello, ever since my computer decided it would be a good time to upgrade to windows 11 I've had issues with auto hide task bar. Any time i walk away and my system goes to sleep quite often because i move around and work when i log into my system and it opens i have an alert...
  4. How to turn off Language switch bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off Language switch bar: Hello! After last November update, when switching languages, I've started to get this bar with all languages i use (switch between) on the side of the screen. Why microsoft just adding stuff that I don't need and there is no instruction how to remove this trash! So...
  5. How to turn off Language switch bar

How to turn off Language switch bar: Hello! After last November update, when switching languages, I've started to get this bar with all languages i use (switch between) on the side of the screen. Why microsoft just adding stuff that I don't need and there is no instruction how to remove this trash! So...
  6. hide/show Language Bar on Lock Screen

hide/show Language Bar on Lock Screen: A registry key to hide/show Language Bar on Lock Screen as well ? *Smile 100571
  7. Hide Icon of language on status bar

Hide Icon of language on status bar: In which way i can hide the icon language on status bar ?? Thank Hispa 12861
  8. Turn On or Off Automatically Hide Scroll Bars in Windows 10 UWP Apps

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Automatically Hide Scroll Bars in Windows 10 UWP Apps: How to: Turn On or Off Automatically Hide Scroll Bars in Windows 10 UWP Apps How to Turn On or Off Automatically Hide Scroll Bars in Windows 10 UWP Apps Starting with Windows 10 17083, Microsoft has added a new setting for those who would prefer their scrollbars stay...
  9. Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10 In Windows, you can configure your keyboard to use a different keyboard layout or input method to type in another language. The...
  10. Hide Language bar windows 10 (1803)?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide Language bar windows 10 (1803)?: Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials Thanks TairikuOkami, it works for me.