Windows 10: Turn of Typing Sound

Discus and support Turn of Typing Sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there another setting to turn off key sounds as I'm typing, other than turning off the "play keysounds as I type" in Touch Keyboard settings?? I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackieBates1, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Turn of Typing Sound

Is there another setting to turn off key sounds as I'm typing, other than turning off the "play keysounds as I type" in Touch Keyboard settings?? I've switched that setting to "off" but my keys are still making that typing sound.

:)

JackieBates1, Sep 26, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Turn of Typing Sound :p

cadaveca, Sep 26, 2018
  3. How do i turn off the typing sounds on Win 10

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Ease of Access.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Narrator.
    • In the right pane, under Sounds you hear, change the value to “Off” for
      words you type.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Turn of Typing Sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Turn of Typing Sound

1. Turn of Typing Sound - Similar Threads - Turn Typing Sound

2. System sounds when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds when typing: When I am typing, my key strokes are playing windows system noises. I've turned off all sticky keys notifications sounds and everything else I can find associated with that. It's extremely frustrating and I can't find any way to turn this off. It's not every key either, and...
  3. System sounds when typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sounds when typing: When I am typing, my key strokes are playing windows system noises. I've turned off all sticky keys notifications sounds and everything else I can find associated with that. It's extremely frustrating and I can't find any way to turn this off. It's not every key either, and...
  4. How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you often use the Touch keyboard on Windows 11 but do not like the silent typing experience, follow this guide to turn on the Touch keyboard typing sound. There are two ways to enable or disable Touch keyboard typing sound in Windows 11, and you can use either of...
  5. Typing Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing Sound: I turned on typing sounds some weeks ago but I was so irritated with it that I wat to stop it. Then I turned off the typing sound option but I can still hear it. How do I turn it off?...
  6. typing keys has no sound

typing keys has no sound: When I type the keys made a sound but it quit, I want turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-keys-has-no-sound/e04df1ed-139c-49ab-8aab-41695aaa594c
  7. How to turn off the sound when you type

How to turn off the sound when you type: I have looked online for a solution to this problem and the response was as below. HOWEVER there is not 'Sounds you hear' choice in the right hand pane. I also looked in 'Devices' and followed other instructions to stop the noise that I am hearing right now as I type this,...
  8. Sound device type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound device type: i installed the new windows update and now i can only hear with my headset but the microphone is not working it uses the laptop's microphone this problem happend to me before and the fix for it was to change the sound device type to headset from the pop up thats shows up...
  9. Hardware keyboard typing sounds

Hardware keyboard typing sounds: Is there any way to enable hardware keyboard typing sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-keyboard-typing-sounds/625dc11e-ebe4-42cf-8ba9-0d2f47023314
  10. Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Type Sounds in Windows 10 You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. typing sounds off

2. keyboard typing sound when no one is around

3. supportsound turn off