Windows 10: turn off access to services.msc on windows 10

Discus and support turn off access to services.msc on windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I want to prevent access to only services.msc and prevent disabling services on windows 10. How to do that ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TanjibRubyat, Sep 3, 2020.

1. turn off access to services.msc on windows 10

Hi

I want to prevent access to only services.msc and prevent disabling services on windows 10. How to do that ?

:)

TanjibRubyat, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2020
  3. How do i turn on my windows security services on Windows 10.

Hi Edehomon,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if third party security has disabled Windows Defender services.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "windows security services are turned off", have you installed any third party security software on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to try to turn on Windows Defender by following steps below and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar?

2. Type "Settings" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then click on Update & security.

4. Click on Windows Defender.

5. Then try to turn on the Windows Defender services.

Note: If a third party security software is installed on the computer, then it will disable Windows Defender.

Please get back to us with an update on turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 3, 2020
  4. turn off access to services.msc on windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

turn off access to services.msc on windows 10

1. turn off access to services.msc on windows 10 - Similar Threads - turn off access

2. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  3. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  4. Turn on Windows Security Centre service is turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn on Windows Security Centre service is turned off: hi, Windows Security Centre service is turned off and I cannot turned it on, the service window configuration is greyed out [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-on-windows-security-centre-service-is-turned/7b588f2d-8cab-48a5-a4b8-b1ba84e43205
  5. windows security center service is turned off and will not turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security center service is turned off and will not turn on: my windows 10 security center is turned off. I click it to go on, and only an ongoing "getting protection info.." appears, but never turn on....
  6. Turning off Windows 10 Update under services.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turning off Windows 10 Update under services.: Why is Windows 10 now blocking me from accessing the options to turn Update on or off in Services. I can't choose any of the options. This is AFTER I disabled it on multiple occasions only to have it turn back on. It stayed off for over a week this last time but it started...
  7. windows search service is turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows search service is turned off: search performance will be impacted. How do I turn it back on? Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-service-is-turned-off/96286bb5-cb49-4b64-a425-7d31c462b036
  8. Turn On or Off Online Services for Narrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Online Services for Narrator in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Online Services for Narrator in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Online Services for Narrator in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks...
  9. Turning Off Services With .reg

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning Off Services With .reg: I am working on a .reg file to disable all the unwanted services. I need some help though. I do not know the keys to use for the following services and would like some help adding them to my .reg located below. Security Accounts System Event Notification Windows Firewall...
  10. Turn On or Off Location Services in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Location Services in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Location Services in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Location Services in Windows 10 Some apps need to know when youre in a specific location to work correctly. For instance, if youve asked an app to remind you to buy bread when youre in the...