Windows 10: turn off active hours

Discus and support turn off active hours in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I prefer my OS to update when available. I don't want it waiting for non-active hours. Is there a preference for that? How do I turn it off or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FewerSteam9954, Jun 21, 2019.

1. turn off active hours

I prefer my OS to update when available. I don't want it waiting for non-active hours. Is there a preference for that? How do I turn it off or deactivate it?

:)

FewerSteam9954, Jun 21, 2019

2. Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Jun 21, 2019
  3. butchiej Win User
    Active Hours

I want to turn off Active Hours in Windows Update, I don't want to change Active Hours because it's not updating on its own regardless of the hours I put in. Again: I wish to disable/turn off "Change Active Hours"

butchiej, Jun 21, 2019
  4. MGM1981 Win User

turn off active hours

Airplane Mode will not turn off

I tried these steps, as they were the same steps listed in a previous post as well, but no success. Airplane mode is still active, the option to turn it off is inaccessible still, and I'm getting fed up with Microsoft support who've had me on hold well
    over two hours now!

MGM1981, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

turn off active hours

1. turn off active hours - Similar Threads - turn off active

2. Internet turns off after a few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet turns off after a few hours: After a few hours of being away from my laptop, the internet on it turns off completely and doesn't turn back on unless I restart my device. I've had this same problem in the past with this same laptop, but the old solution with the unchecking boxes doesn't work as they are...
  3. Internet turns off after a few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet turns off after a few hours: After a few hours of being away from my laptop, the internet on it turns off completely and doesn't turn back on unless I restart my device. I've had this same problem in the past with this same laptop, but the old solution with the unchecking boxes doesn't work as they are...
  4. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes: I have searched for an hour for this and can't find it. Why is it so hard to find? Why is it enabled by default??HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-hourly-clock-chimes/edcc6076-0690-42cb-a4aa-6cc29f94580a
  5. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes: I have searched for an hour for this and can't find it. Why is it so hard to find? Why is it enabled by default??HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-hourly-clock-chimes/edcc6076-0690-42cb-a4aa-6cc29f94580a
  6. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The computer turns off after a period of two hours

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The computer turns off after a period of two hours: There is a problem that haunts me, which is that the computer shuts down after a specific period of time, which is two hours it turns off and does not even appear even the logo of turning off the computer such as a power outage from the computer suddenly, at first I thought...
  8. Turn off computer after hours of inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn off computer after hours of inactivity: Hi, I want to know if it is possible to create a local active directory policy on a computer that will shut it off not sleep mode setting after given hours of inactivity. N:B: I want to implement this policy on a local device and hope it will not affect other computers...
  9. how to turn off the notification that my device will restart outside of active hours?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to turn off the notification that my device will restart outside of active hours?: Basically what the title says. I never got the notification before and now that I factory reset my device, i'm getting it every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-the-notification-that-my-device/c305f793-99c9-44d5-9fc8-940cb43f66f9
  10. Turn On or Off Automatically Adjust Active Hours in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Automatically Adjust Active Hours in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Automatically Adjust Active Hours in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Automatically Adjust Active Hours in Windows 10 Windows Update keeps Windows 10 updated by downloading and installing the latest updates, drivers, and hotfixes released by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off active hours