Windows 10: Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10

Discus and support Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I use Shift + Cntrl + Home to select text in an editor usually SQL Server Management Studio it puts my screen into a very annoying "split... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frustrated_232, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10

Every time I use Shift + Cntrl + Home to select text in an editor usually SQL Server Management Studio it puts my screen into a very annoying "split screen" mode until I reboot. This happens multiple times every day, and I cannot find a way to undo it. I want to turn this annoyance off - ideally forever, but even if I have a way can get rid of the splits and carry on working that would help. Did I mention that it is very annoying ?

:)

Frustrated_232, Aug 8, 2022

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10 [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Aug 8, 2022
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10

how do I turn off full screen in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Start Screen in windows 10?
    If you’re referring to Start screen in windows 10, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all Settings.

• Select personalization.

• Select Start from the left panel of the window.

• Turn off Use Start Full Screen and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10

1. Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Turn OFF Annoying

2. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  3. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  4. Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10: Every time I use Shift + Cntrl + Home to select text in an editor usually SQL Server Management Studio it puts my screen into a very annoying "split screen" mode until I reboot. This happens multiple times every day, and I cannot find a way to undo it. I want to turn this...
  5. Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn OFF Annoying "Slip Screen" in Win 10: Every time I use Shift + Cntrl + Home to select text in an editor usually SQL Server Management Studio it puts my screen into a very annoying "split screen" mode until I reboot. This happens multiple times every day, and I cannot find a way to undo it. I want to turn this...
  6. Screen slipped on my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen slipped on my monitor: The screen on my monitor has slid to left and now cannot see important parts of display. Am on Windows 10. What can I do to resolve the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-slipped-on-my-monitor/9bd48489-3a5c-4a37-b7cc-a58137d6dec2
  7. Screen slipped on my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen slipped on my monitor: The screen on my monitor has slid to left and now cannot see important parts of display. Am on Windows 10. What can I do to resolve the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-slipped-on-my-monitor/9bd48489-3a5c-4a37-b7cc-a58137d6dec2
  8. Page slip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page slip: While using Windows the page slipped diagonally down the screen leaving a gap at the top and to the left side. I was able to restore the top margin using the usual click, mark and drag method, but this fails to restore the left margin to recentralise the page, leaving about...
  9. Win 10 annoyance.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 annoyance.: My OS: MS Windows 10 ver. 1909 ----------------------------------------------- One of the most annoying things (there are many, too numerous to count... LOL) about W10 occurs only occasionally, but often enough to be extremely annoying & disturbing to me. It happened again,...
  10. Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc: Hello, I am experiencing a series of errors in Windows 10 this particular error appears when I press the shutdown or restart button, it lasts for a defined time of 5 seconds and then a window appears saying "scheduler.exe is ending a program" and it takes around 10 seconds to...