Windows 10: Turn off anti-aliasing in my display

Discus and support Turn off anti-aliasing in my display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to completely turn off anti-aliasing in my monitor of my laptop? How do i do that?Can i do it without using any 3rd party tools?Change the topic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Santiyesss D. Bread, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Turn off anti-aliasing in my display

I want to completely turn off anti-aliasing in my monitor of my laptop? How do i do that?Can i do it without using any 3rd party tools?Change the topic if necessary especially personalization

:)

Santiyesss D. Bread, Nov 17, 2021

2. Temporal Anti-Aliasing.

When you install ATI Tool0.22 it does ask you turn turn off Temporal Anti-Aliasing.

I know it can be found by going to the display control panel, click on the settings tab, then the advanced button, and go to the 3D tab.

Unfortunatley I have installed Omega 2.5.90 which does not have a 3D tab only an advanced 3D tab.

When in the 3D setting I can not find Temporal Anti-Aliasing

Homer Simpson, Nov 17, 2021
  3. temporal Anti-Aliasing

Temporal AA

When you install ATI Tool0.22 it does ask you turn turn off Temporal Anti-Aliasing.

I know it can be found by going to the display control panel, click on the settings tab, then the advanced button, and go to the 3D tab.

Unfortunatley I have installed Omega 2.5.90 which does not have a 3D tab only an advanced 3D tab.

When in the 3D setting I can not find Temporal Anti-Aliasing

Homer Simpson, Nov 17, 2021
  4. new-b Win User

Turn off anti-aliasing in my display

temporal Anti-Aliasing

The Temporal AA is there.....just not marked. It's the slider on the top right (left=off, middle TAAx2, right TAAx3) or use the dropdown box. The warning is still there at install....but it will work.

Turn off anti-aliasing in my display [​IMG]

new-b, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

Turn off anti-aliasing in my display

1. Turn off anti-aliasing in my display - Similar Threads - Turn off anti

2. Why I cannot turn off App Execution Aliases??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot turn off App Execution Aliases??: If I turn off these two aliases and close this window, I still cannot run python/python3. After I open this window again, I found these two items are automatically turned on again!This is so wired! How to solve this??...
  3. Why I cannot turn off App Execution Aliases??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot turn off App Execution Aliases??: If I turn off these two aliases and close this window, I still cannot run python/python3. After I open this window again, I found these two items are automatically turned on again!This is so wired! How to solve this??...
  4. display not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display not turning off: i am downloading some large files and want the PC to remain on but not the display i did these settings in my power options but the display does not seem to turn off can anyone tell a fix thank you...
  5. display not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display not turning off: i am downloading some large files and want the PC to remain on but not the display i did these settings in my power options but the display does not seem to turn off can anyone tell a fix thank you...
  6. Unable to Turn off the Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Turn off the Anti-Virus: its so bad i cant turn off the anti virus it always going into snooze[Original Title: why is windows 11 super bad it makes me wanna die please take me back to windows 10]...
  7. Turn off anti-aliasing in my display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off anti-aliasing in my display: I want to completely turn off anti-aliasing in my monitor of my laptop? How do i do that?Can i do it without using any 3rd party tools?Change the topic if necessary especially personalization...
  8. Turn off anti-aliasing in my display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off anti-aliasing in my display: I want to completely turn off anti-aliasing in my monitor of my laptop? How do i do that?Can i do it without using any 3rd party tools?Change the topic if necessary especially personalization...
  9. Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off: I was drawing by my PC and my sketch pad slapped my keyboard then suddenly all text got super pixelated, when I move around my program windows it shows a highlight of where it will be instead of real time and my task bar just pops up without a smooth animation. I need help I...
  10. How to Turn off Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Turn off Anti-Virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? [Original Title: Anti-virus]...